Good Morning Kitty Dance

Really unexciting post title? Yes.

Only a couple minutes to finish my STUFT salted caramel mocha

and half of this Supreme Protein bar before heading out the door to STUFT boot camp?

Yes and yes.

Getting really mean looks from a certain someone because he was left out of all the dancing fun from yesterday’s post?

Realizing I not only have to share this video with you, but I need to add “give Kitty a bath” to my “to-do” list today?

So….. without further due, I give you this video of Kitty’s dance. He’s got some moves (and some man boobs).

Happy Saturday!

Your welcome!

Comments

Ha – that’s the bar that’s going with me to the mall today. Must be properly fueled to shop!!!

ve a good workout!

Beth Petrassi says:

I love how Kitty tries to escape when he sees you coming… So funny. I do a similar dance with my littlest dog, and my family gets bugged – especially when I am then like, “Now the other two are jealous, we all must dance!!!” Only the dogs dance anymore – my teens are so annoyed, but they used to dance with me. Super cute – enjoy those sweet boys, they are so adorable!!

I know. Poor Kitty. If I’m not chasing him the boys are. I bet your teens dance when you’re not watching and I want to see your dogs dance. :) Hope you’re feeling better!

The bar has been set pretty high. Future kitty dancers will look to you for inspiration! ;)

lindsay says:

oh man, that poor cat. At least he gets to entertain the kiddos! Made my saturday!

Amy Zirkle says:

That did indeed make me smile – but I felt kinda bad for Kitty – didn’t look very happy – oh well – have a great day!

Kitty dances are the best! I think cats just allow us to live in their world…

I hope you’re having a great Saturday!

Kris says:

poor kitty – looks SO mad. made me smile though. thank you, kitty. ;)

I’ve seen that bar but not tried it yet. I’ve got dogs and I think they’d find a way to hurt me in my sleep if I videoed them dancing ;-)

katie says:

Haha! Por kitty, I used to make our dogs dance when I was little and they hated it! So funny though! Love kitty!

Hope you enjoy your movie night! xo

Hahaha! Love the kitty dance!!!!

You have a very tolerant cat!!! ahahahhahaha I do the same kind of dance with my little dog, though it’s usually accompanied by phrases such as “put your hands in the air, and wave em like you just don’t ca-are” ;)

Oh, Kitty! Ha ha. I feel bad for the poor little guy but you are right – he’s definitely got some moves! :)