I’m Not Impressed- Kitty’s Christmas Sweater

Yep. Kitty was not impressed with his sweater this year.

IMG_7692IMG_7694IMG_7701IMG_7702

We even tried a few kisses.

That didn’t work, so we tried a change of scenery.

IMG_7705IMG_7712IMG_7716IMG_7720IMG_7724IMG_7726

That didn’t work either.

We did manage to get a very short video of a little present from Kitty to you.

Just a warning, you probably won’t be impressed. I’m apologizing in advance.

I can’t help it. I’m a little bitter because of the pile of Flat Kitty cutouts I have still staring me in the face (along with my untouched Christmas cards).

Have a wonderful day!

(Can I even say that after that video?)

Hope you like your holiday outfit a little better than Kitty liked his.

Comments

lindsay says:

oh my gosh this totally made my night!! hilarious!! I don’t know who i feel worse for, you or the cat.

You need to put a disclaimer on this post! I nearly snorted my coffee when I saw that pic of poor kitty. LOL!

oh dear gosh..what compelled you to get that cat in the first place? did you grow up with a hairless cat?

Lindsay- I always wanted a hariless cat. I wanted to be like Rachel from Friends. I couldn’t afford a true hariless one so I had to get a discounted one with a little fur. 🙂 Love my Kitty! 🙂

• Davonne says:

Hi, I know this post is older but I have a cat that’s grey and like your kittie. She has a little hair on her head, has a slight mohawk down her back and her tail has fur but that’s it. Never seen the mom of her, a woman picked up 2 cats that were pregnant, ended up having like 14 kittens. I went and got 2 and my hairless kittie is one (Lucy is her name). Yours is the first I’ve seen that looks like mine, and I will be getting her a sweater for the winter. So do you think that they are a mixed breed sphinx? Just curious of your thoughts.

• STUFT Mama says:

I don’t know. Maybe????? I know when I got Kitty that he’s supposed to be a pure bred that had a little “peach fuzz”, but you never know. How old is your kitty?

Anna says:

mr. kitty is so awesome! i love a sphinx cat! thanks for sharing!

Poor kitty is not a sweater fan! 😉

Heather- yeah, he’s not a fan of much these days. Maybe I should go back to the sweater vest from a couple years ago. Or the scarf. 🙂 Now I have to find those pictures. 🙂

Kris says:

oh, my GAAH I love this. poor sweetie certainly can make a face!! thank you for the big smile today, I am missing my pup SO much and cannot wait to see him! 😀

This is the best thing I’ve seen in my whole life.

Stephanie says:

BAHAHAHAHAHA! Best post of the week!

I feel like Flat Kitty can see into my soul through the computer monitor! What a LOOK on that guy!

This is hilarious! I bet secretly, Kitty really LOVES that sweater… at least that’s what I always say about my dog and his “Christmas Jammies” lol!! And when he’s running away from me when I am trying to put a shirt/sweater on him, that’s just him playing hard to get 🙂 HAHA!!

OH. MY. GOD. Can I make one of these pictures my wallpaper for the next couple of days? Seriously. Kitty in his holiday sweater = priceless!!! 🙂

Hahahah!!! Oh my goodness….this just cracks my butt right up! Seriously, you’re cat is amazing! What a personality huh???
    xxoo

Kitty cracks me up…even though it looks like he wants to kill me!!!

Tony wants to buy your cat. He is absolutely in love with Stuft Kitty!

1. […] not talking about Kitty’s Christmas sweater, although I have to admit that I cut that video short. He did cough up a little something […]