Merry Christmas

Good morning! It’s Christmas Eve! Yippee! Yippee! Yippee!

Thought I’d get one last post done before boot camp this morning before signing out for a few days.

Quick side note- I hope my ladies come to boot camp today and I hope they like my new version of Peanut Butter Doughtzel Balls.

I subbed in some animal crackers for the pretzels and added some leftover holiday M&Ms.

Hope Santa does too.

The next few days are for spending quality time with my main men, getting some sleep, sharing the laughter, love and joy of Christmas, and most importantly, focusing on the real reason for the season- The Man Above.

Since my attempts to photograph our family Christmas card didn’t go over too well,

I will leave you with this bloggy-type card.

From the STUFT Family to yours…

Thank you for being a part of our life.

Have a wonderful Christmas.

May you always….

Dream big

Laugh

Pray

Love

(pretend that’s a heart okay?)

Reach for the stars

And always believe in miracles.

Hugs from all of us to you!

(Even STUFT daddy although he doesn’t have a picture here.)

Merry Christmas!

Comments

Cute Santa hat!

Merry Christmas to you too!!!!

lindsay says:

hehe, thank you! i love those blogger xmas cards. Going to reach for the stars now!

Amy Zirkle says:

Just adorable — thank you for all you do on this blog/site – enjoy your Christmas and time off with family – I’m so glad I found you in 2011!!

Cheers!
    Amy

Amy- Thank YOU for reading. I hope you had a wodnerful time with your family as well (and stayed warm over there). :) So glad to have “met” you this year. He he! Hugs!

Merry Christmas to you and your gorgeous family, doll!!! Hahaha, your cat cracks my butt up. Hahah!! I had to show Ryan this morning and he said “Wow, thats not your typical cat!” We’ve never seen a “real” one except for on Friends!

Have a weekend full of love, laughter and good food my friend!

xxo

Kris- Hope you had a Merry Christmas as well. Ha ha ha! Tell Ryan I can send him a Flat Kitty (I know he wants one). :) Seriously, I will send him one. Oh and, Rachel lfrom Friends is part of the reason I got Kitty in the first place. I wanted to be her for many reasons. ha ha!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, friend!! So glad to get to call you friend! Many blessings to you and your family!

Ditto! So glad to call YOU friend! I don’t even remembered how I stumbled on your blog, but God definitely led me there. Hugs! Hope you and your sweet family had an amazing holiday (birthday celebration). :)

Erin says:

Merry Christmas, Kristin! I hope you and your main men have a wonderful weekend.

Thank you Erin. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas also! :) So glad to have reconnected with you this year. I can’t thank you enough for all your support and hlep this year. :)

• Erin says:

I’m really glad we reconnected! It’s been fun. And it’s been my pleasure to support you… I think you’re doing a fabulous job and I really enjoy the blog! Happy New Year!!

Adorable post! Have a great Christmas and get lots of rest :)

anna says:

wonderful, wonderful! merry xmas!

Loretta Long says:

Merry Christmas to your family from the Long’s. I too am enjoying my kids and husband this season. Robert is here from Hawaii so we are all together this year,. Love kitty! Now get some rest and enjoy your family!

Ahhh… Loretta, oh how I miss you! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your whole fafmily together! So glad Robert could come home! HUGS (from Kitty too of course) !!!

Merry Christmas Kristin! I hope you had an incredible day with your beautiful family!

How cute are your boys!!!
    Those dough balls sound fabulous.

Jessica says:

I loved your “balls” as a gift for going to boot camp! I had one gone before I got out of the parking lot (I’ve been reading a lot about them and couldn’t wait to try them)! They were AWESOME! Thanks so much for everything. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas- I bet your boys had a great time (I know William did)! Tell those little guys Happy Birthday for me on Wednesday!