What I Ate Wednesday- In the Club

Yes. I know. I am one lucky girl. I was afraid I wouldn’t get asked back to the Bob Club after this picture. Thank goodness I was wrong.

If you missed the first two visits to “the club” you can check them out here and here.

Before I do a quick recap, I’ll answer two questions (that I’m sure are on your mind).

Yes, I slept in my new Spanx the night before.

Yes, I took Flat Kitty with me again (and as some saw on Facebook was frantically cutting him out in the parking lot before the video shoot).

And since I don’t want to miss out on any parties this year, this is also my dedicated

post.

Ready?

Let’s visit the club again shall we.

Before I hit the road yesterday morning I made myself a double STUFT salted caramel mocha

(um, excuse me)

and a banana, Naturally More and chia sandwich.

Which was that much more amazing made in the sandwich maker.

This sandwich is what I eat before every big race and since I woke up not feeling so hot (and wanted to impress “my boyfriend” and all) I went with my standard high energy breakfast.

After a long drive to West Hollywood we made it to the studio.

Flat Kitty Bob Club

My man was just finishing up taping a little segment in the kitchen.

Where was I for that? He must not know about my Peanut Butter Doughtzel Balls or my green muffins. Shucks. Maybe I need to show him some of my chia kitchen magic. Ha ha!

A few more interesting things that we found this time:

a cozy couch that not only called for one picture,

but two,

an office,

a very interesting painting (thank goodness we did mcdillen chainsaw not have to do that move in our workout) and a cute little bar.

Hmmm….maybe if I had a few beverages from the bar I could attempt that move.

Next time.

Yes, my friend Jennifer and I had some fun while we waited.

I also helped myself to a Vitamin Water Zero since I’ve never tried one before. They don’t really fit into our 2012 budget.

I also managed to shoot this short behind the scenes video just for fun.

I was extremely jealous of the girl that got to do a personal training session with Bob before our workout. That would be my dream. Someday…..

On to our workout.

This time there was no “type A” comments, no telling me I smell good (he must not have liked my garlic scent I was sweating out this time), no “Bob the human wall” right in front of me and no placing of his fist underneath my bum while I did squats.

There was, however, a little touching of my back while in the plank position, some zeroing in on my jumping lunges and he called me “sweetie” while getting me a kettle bell. That’s good for something, right? I was playing it cool. Wait, maybe it was him that was playing it cool.

Let’s see. What did we talk about? He gave us a heads up about the new nutritionist lady that was on last night’s episode of The Biggest Loser. (I don’t think they needed her. Bob could teach those contestants all the same stuff.) He told us about the kettle bell that fell on his big toe the other day. He talked about his love for CrossFit. His cute dog Karl was there again. I’m also pretty sure I overheard him talking about eating bacon at one point. Don’t quote me on that though. I want to be able to go back.

The 20 minute workout was intense as usual. He’s got new moves every time. I can’t wait for this whole online Team Bob thing to launch. It’s going to be freaking awesome!

This is too funny. My one picture I took with him this time came out like this.

Dang it. This had potential to be the best boyfriend/girlfriend Bob/Kristin photo yet. Oh well. At least I have a few others.

I also have a little something that makes up for it.

I don’t even know what to say about that except that Flat Kitty is one lucky guy.

I chowed down one of these Pure Protein bars on the way home

followed by a Fuji apple

and an very necessary stop at Starbucks for my favorite drink.

It was late by the time I got home so I went straight to Tutu’s house to find the boys.

They were busy over there.

No pictures of dinner because we ate early Tutu’s and I was too hungry at that point to get my camera out of the car.

I managed to get on the treadmill during the first hour of The Biggest Loser. That’s right, I had a double date with Bob.

Later I watched the rest of the show while eating this Chia Cookie Dough Dip with Flatout cinnamon crisps.

And yes, that is a Baker’s semi-sweet chocolate square on top of my dip. I don’t know how it got there.

I don’t know how that glass of wine got there either.

Phew.

Done.

16bit chainsaw calligraphy Are you still here?

chainsaw mcculloch Have you ever done a where are dolmar chainsaws made Bob Harper dean ambrose chainsaw workout DVD?

stihl chainsaw ms 280 What do you think his next DVD should be?

Don’t forget…

Email me your Flat Kitty pictures or if you want me to send you a Flat Kitty so you can get in on the Flat Kitty Friday fun!

And here’s a little something extra for you thanks to Pinterest.

Have a wonderful day!

Comments

Bex says:

Such a fun post. Now I want a grilled cheese sandwich… and Bob Harper ;)

I have two of Bob’s DVDs and they are intense! I love them! I love his approach to exercise. He’s my fitness and health coach idle. I hope to be able to do for others what he does very soon.

Sounds like you had an incredible day! I have cookie dough dip on my list of things to make ASAP! Have a great Wednesday Kristin!

Tara Burner says:

What an awesome day!
    I’ve never done any of his workouts :(

You are a lucky, lucky lady!!! Glad you got to hang with your man again. ;)

Those Pure Protein bars are my go-to for a quick shot of protein post-workout. I like that flavor, the caramel, and the blueberry (which I can rarely find).

I know, I am one lucky chica. This was the first time I bought these Pure Protein bars. I’m pretty impressed although I LOVE Supreme protein bars best. Those are like candy. Blueberry?? I’ve got to find those. You know everything! :)

Nadine says:

Now that looked like a fun incredible day. I haven’t tried any of Bob’s DVDs yet, but I will check them out. I always like variety and find that most DVDs I just get tired of after a week and I know what’s coming.

(I miss watching the biggest Loser, we used to be able to watch it on global in Canada, but, they seem to have dropped it – or I can just never figure out when it airs!). Sigh, I always found it so inspiring.

Oh Nadine- it was an incredible day. Such a bummer you can’t get the Biggest Loser up there anymore. Don’t they know who you are and how great the show is? :) He he! His DVDs are fun and they have them at a really great price on his own website. :) I have a handful of them. Happy Wednesday!

Jessica says:

Sounds like a great day overall. I was so excited to read your post this morning (I checked last night before bed just to see if it was there). Looking forward to his online video’s so we can watch you work with him!

I was so excited to write it. I was up way past my curfew. I’ll be feeling it today I’m sure. :) He told me to tell you “hi” and that he’s glad you won the DVD. :) He he!

I just pinned that quote last night!! And I am very jealous of your Bob dates ;)

It’s a good one, huh? I need to find you on Pinterest. That’s a scary place. LOL. I so hope I have more dates!!!!!

• I think my name there is Kishwe or maybe Kinley Weaver? The whole Pinterest thing is still pretty new to me so I am not yet sure about all these thing… ;) And for your sake, I hope you have more dates too! I may need to move to CA just so I can someday try to be in a show ;) HAHA!

COOL!!!!!!!!

Also how old is Madonna in that picture, because that’s crazy (and weird) flexible

Bonnie says:

Love it! I continue to wonder why I moved from my home in CA (albeit San Francisco – I could have made it your way down south ;) ) to Canada and missed out on BOB opportunities…oh yeah. Love. ;) Great post – I liked hearing Bob’s voice on the video! – and a great snack (and run) to end the day – I had a glass of red last night too. :D Happy Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday to you Bonnie! :) Oh if you lived in CA still we would so be meeting up in LA with our man. :) Yeah, last night was a must needed wine night. :) Cheers friend!

What an exciting day! I’d say sweetie counts for something. :) That cookie dough dip looks amazing, I need to try it. I haven’t done any of Bob’s dvd’s, but your convincing me to check some out!

Laura- I thought so too! :) He touched my shoulder also, but he’s done that before so that was old news. ha ha ha! The Bob DVD’s are good. They have them on his website for a really great price. These videos we’re taping are for a new online club that’s going to launch. I’m so excited!!! I can’t wait to see how that’s going to work. :)

katie says:

How awesome you got to do a workout with Bob Harper!!! Yay for flat kitty getting to go too! haha!

Oh my, need that chia cookie dough dip!!

Happy Wednesday love!!

Oooooo girl!!!!! You’re LUCKY!!!! What fun!!!

Ok, I have a question – why are you NOT doing the pose in the painting on that comfy couch?? You coulda rocked it you know ;) Love ya doll!!!!

What a dreamy dayyyyyy!!!

xxooo

I’m not sure I could’ve rocked it even if I had some of those beverages first. I better do some stretching before my next trip up there, huh? :) Ha ha! It was one dreamy day………. :) Happy Wednesday Kris!

Very cool to workout with Bob! Looks like you had a great time.

And that Chia Cookie Dough dip looks awesome.

All your eats look delicious! :) I always carry protein bars (or some kind of snacks) with my just incase hunger strikes. :)

Happy WIAW!

Bridget says:

Sorry to be the odd man out, but my favorite part of your post is seeing the twins at the end!! BB

Bridget says:

I will admit they were excited to see me – but like I told my mom, they would be excited to see ______ (fill in blank with any violent dictator). Nothing against Tutu, but seeing another face is always more exciting!!

So much fun and to be honest, I was waiting for you to announce that you were giving away the signed Flat Kitty :) I get to watch Biggest Loser today on my lunch break, thank goodness for the internet or I would have to miss out on all my shows since we don’t have cable!

Dawnie says:

Looks like such an amazing day! Love, love, love the pictures! I am not a huge fan of workout videos. BUT the ones that I do are Bob Harper. Love him!

Amy Zirkle says:

I am so jealous!!! What an amazing opportunity for you. Gotta say – love Bob – I have several of his DVDs – the inside out methods which are killer, and the new body transformation – that man knows how to put together a tough, effective workout. I LOVE your little night time snack there – I have been wanting to try to make those flatout cinnamon crisps – need to put it on my list – thanks for sharing—-take care, Amy

Those inside out methods are awesome! He totally knows how to put together a tough workout (and look good while training). ha ha! Oh, make those cinnamon crisps. I just had some again this afternoon. They are awesome! :) Happy Wednesday Amy!

What is this stuff you guys are taping? Something new for his website? Or just an elaborate pretense so Bob can see Flat Kitty? Bob is still going to be hot when he’s 70. He cracked me up on last night’s episode. I think he’s sick of Dolvett already.

It’s for a new online Team Bob club that’s going to launch soon. I’m not sure exactly how it’s going to work, but when I get the details I will for sure share. :) He cracked me up last night too. He’s funny when he gets mad. LOL. Dolvett’s not as cool as I thought anymore. Anyone who messes with my man….. well, you know. :) Did you see Bob shaved his beard today? :)

We took Flat Kitty on another special adventure last night… I’ll send you the pics tomorrow! ;)

whitney says:

I AM SOOO JEALOUS! You lucky girl! :) That is all.

Whitney

Jessica says:

I love Bob! Awesome that you got to meet him :) The cookie dough dip sounds dangerously good!

Oh I feel so bad for not taking another picture of you two now! I am so sorry. It hesitated when I took it, but fro what I could see it wasn’t blurry. I feel so bad. Hopefully we will get to go back and take another picture. He touched my shoulder for the first time yesterday! And when I was doing the lunges he put his foot under my leg to show how far down he wanted me to go. I can’t believe it didn’t tell us he was shaving his beard! I would’ve expected him to run such a big decision by us first, you know! Oh and during the warm up, he was standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! I got a GREAT VIEW OF his back side while we were bending over. I was just trying to figure out how to sneak a peak of his tooshy without getting caught by the camera.

And you were awesome yesterday! I wouldn’t have known you weren’t feeling great at all by your workout.
    My coworkers think I’m on a first-name- basis with Bob, and I have let them believe that… =)

Great to see you again yesterday. I had a blast! Kinda sad to return to reality today. Hope we get asked back soon!

Yeah- did you blur that on purpose? :) Just kidding! Don’t worry about it. Next time.
      Great to see you too! So glad you could make it! Hope we get to go again really soon!!!!

lindsay says:

um yes, you are too cool for school! stuft mama is famous! and BOB is your BFF. freaking coolio!

1. [...] still be on Facebook and Twitter with some “club” updates with “my boyfriend” [...]

2. [...] Oh and yeah, a different, luckier Flat Kitty even got a tattoo once. [...]