Three Things Thursday

Good morning. I tried to stay away, but I just can’t.

Three quick things for the day.

1. What’s up with Siri? I haven’t used her much, but on my trip to LA yesterday my two very important questions were not answered. She kept wanting to do a web search and that is just not safe on the road. Her and I were not friends yesterday.

Here were my questions-

How many calories in a Starbuck’s venti skinny soy mocha?

What is the Boston Marathon qualifying time for a 34 year old female?

She had nothing. Now I have to do some googling today.

2. I have a couple goals In the next few days. I either want to hit 500 page “likes” of Facebook or qualify for Boston.

Selfish- yes.

Silly that I’m writing it. Double yes.

Even possible to do either one? Who the heck knows.

3. Yesterday my trip to “the club” was freaking awesome as usual. I got a wink, a fist to my bum holding my squat down and realized that his dog Karl was much better groomed and having a better hair day than me.

image

I love Bob.

photo

That is all.

Flat Kitty Friday tomorrow! Pantry addition.

Email me your pictures if you want me to post them (or if you need a Flat Kitty).

Hmm….. three ingredient fudge for breakfast? I just might have to do that.

Have a great day!

Comments

jennifer says:

1. I am so sad I missed yesterday! No fun adventures or snooping while you were there? I asked my husband if I could quit and just workout with Bob full time. That didn’t go over so well. 2. The Boston _Qualifying time for 34 yr old women is 3:35 for 2013- 5 min faster than the 2012 qualifying time. If you want til your 35. You get 3:40 to qualify. Good luck! I’m sure you can do both! I ran my 20 miles Monday and feel great so I am signing up for the LA marathon! Although I can garuntee my finish time will not be able Boston qualifier!

It was fast yesterday. In and out. My Our man was busy and had to leave quickly. He he. Yeah, my hubby is getting tired of my long drives up to LA. We’ll see how long I can pull it off.

Nadine says:

Love that top! It looks like the lululemon top that I tried on a few weeks ago and sadly did not look good, another few months, it’s my “reward for getting my body back top”.

Nadine- It is a lulu top. I’m sure it looked good on you. We’re always so harsh on ourselves. Did you get a different top? :)

• Nadine says:

I went with the Run Free tank, it was more covering(and more forgiving), which was what I needed! But, it’s still at the back of my head. I keep forgetting that lulu is in the states now!

I love that top your wearing the pic with your boyfriend!

Of course I want to see pantry kitty pics! Did you really have to ask?! ;)

April O. says:

Have you thought about asking Andrew to get some tats down his arm, this way he can look a little more like Bob? Just a suggestion. ;-)

Hmm…… I’ll suggest that. Not sure about the reaction though since Andrew hates tattoos. Ha ha. Hmm.. off to fix that time stamp thing. If only I knew how.

April O. says:

P.S. Your time stamp is messed up…it’s 8:57am right now, not 1:53pm.

Well, that’s a little fast for only my second marathon. I probably should’ve looked into qualifying times before posting that on the internet, huh? Oops.

Mama Pea says:

You should pay me to ride around with you and be your Siri. I’m much cheaper, funnier and will not tell you that “I do not understand what you are saying.” She’s so stupid.

Either of those are silly! Go for it! BTW I checked out shipping to Canada for some PB2 and it was almost $30 plus the cost of the PB2 – yikes! My search continues :)

3:35 – ouch – you are my hero for being after to go after that time this weekend. Whether you hit it or not, awesome that you’re running after it! I expect I’m still a few years away from getting anywhere close. :)

Heather- I didn’t realize that the qualifying time was that. I do NOT think that’s very realistic. Oops. Should’ve done a little research before posting that for the world to see, huh? Shoot.

Dang I’m jealous! You look great eyebrow plucking or not! Fudge is a yes for breakfast…and lunch! That’s how I roll. Have a great one!

Amy Zirkle says:

Now here’s a Bob story for you – from across the country. DC this am was a brisk 19 degrees and the heat in our house was dead, done, kaput. Yes – 50 freaking degrees when I woke at 5 am – and went downstairs to exercise – and only one man could get me sweating in that chill going on in my house – and lemme tell you it wasn’t my husband. Oh Bob thank you — Inside Out Method Cardio workout – thank you for the sweat, and for making my chilly toes a little warmer :) . I have never been more grateful for such a workout!
    You look so lovely in that picture –
    Take care, Amy

ps – the heat is finally fixed – WOOHOO

Amy- glad the heat is fixed and Itotally know what you mean about a certain someone beign the only man to get you motivated sometimes. he he. :) Good for you for working out in the COLD! I’ll give Bob your message. :)

How flippin’ cool would it be if you qualified for Boston!?!?! I would know a celebrity (finally). BEST OF LUCK, my mama friend! I’ll be rooting (and praying) for you!

Oh man, so freaking cool, except that I didn’t realize the qualifying time was that. I thought it was aroudn 3:45 or so. Oh well, we’ll see what happens. I bet you could od it in a heart beat- you’re so fast! :) Love ya! PS- I feel like I’ve been a really bad “bloggy” friend lately. I have a whole lot to catch up on over the weekend. Hugs Linds!

Not being a runner at all, I have no idea what all is involved with qualifying times, but I know if anyone can do it it’s you! You are a badass, my friend!

Man you are one speedy runner if BQing is even on your radar! Mine is just to finish on my own feet – lol!!! And so much Bob fun again… man!

I love Bob! So glad he stayed on the biggest loser so it is still watchable!

I was like, “Siri? Siri who? Suri Cruz?” Then it hit me. *face plant* iPhone. You have IG yes? Username, please. I don’t think we are friends. Mine, OatmealBowl.

You boyfriend is cute. I am jealous. That is all. ;)

1. [...] “Three Things Thursday” [...]