Of Course

best corded electric chainsaw

Good morning. Oh man, yesterday was a doozy. Really, a doozy.

It was one of those days where I barely made it through and was in survival mode all day. I should have known it was coming as life is always “go go go” and usually days like this happen shortly after a race.

I had big plans to post my new protein cookie dough recipe and all, but of course that didn’t happen.

We did manage to celebrate National Spinach Day with some green chia cookie monster dough dip though during the hour and a half I was actually home in between all my fitness classes.

There was no way we were going to let that National Holiday pass us by without properly celebrating.

I mean, that’s like pretty much a STUFT holiday.

I did my dip up a bit with a scoop of Naturally More and a Baker’s semi-sweet chocolate square (it was that kind of day). I served it with cinnamon crisps and apple slices.

Not the best meal to have before teaching 4 classes with a broken microphone. Oh well. And yes, of course the microphone was broken last night. Of course I had to yell my way through 4 classes. Fun stuff friends.

Of course I had some email deadlines to meet once I got home at 7:30 pm that I had forgotten about.

Of course I totally forgot to do my Tuesday Trainer video.

Or course Kitty decided to not only drink out of the toilet last night, but also from the bathtub.

So gross.

Of course by the time I finally sat down at 10 pm all I could do was stare at Dancing With the Stars while eating some leftover cheese less pizza from Sunday night.

Of course my plans to get up early this morning and get that recipe to you (and clean up the house a bit) have been foiled by a certain someone who decided to wake up not one, but two hours earlier than usual.

bed photo

Of course I’m posting that very unflattering photo and showing you just how great I look in the morning.

Oh life. Of course.

Here’s to a better day today.

Did you all celebrate National Spinach Day yesterday?

Comments

Beth Petrassi says:

Days like that help you to appreciate the ones that aren’t like that. Here’s to a better day today!! And you look fine to me in the morning…. I wouldn’t be able to post a picture of this hot mess – ha!! I am cheering you on while I drink my coffee. Don’t know how you do all that you do!! Thanks!!

That does sounds like quite a day. Mondays you teach the most classes yes? I hate it when instructors have a broken mic because then it sounds even more like they are yelling at me. But you have a nicer demeanor than this instructor at my gym. That woman needs a massage or something. Anywho, that cookie dough dip must have barely gotten you through! Of course I celebrated Spinach Day which is just every day to me :) Here’s to a less hectic day today…hopefully. You and your sleeply child are adorable!…I can’t tell the difference between the boys…I’m guessing..Judah!

Sara says:

I think you look super! :-) (And I like that you like to keep your long hair up all the time too! Me too!)

i’m so sorry it was a rough day kristin! today is only bound to be better, right? :)

Oh no, hopefully today will be more energy filled for you. Honestly, I don’t know how you do all you do. I feel like I’m running around like a crazy person and I swear I don’t do as much as you do. May your day be full of rest and new found energy! xoxo

Andrea says:

Crazy day for sure! My boy has the same pjs : ). Where did you get the boys’ placemats? Love them!

Ahhh your posts always make me smile!!!! I held my first hairless kitty the other day and they are sooooooo cute!! I was scared because they are so “thin”, but this one was so full of LOVE!

Cracks me up!
    xxoo

Cheryl D. says:

OF course, I celebrated National Spinich Day! It replaced lettuce on my sandwich yesterday. Then I carried it over and added it to my smoothie this morning:) Life is good!

Everyday is National Spinach Day at my house! I had a Spinach Strawberry Walnut Salad for lunch and the kiddos had Spinach Blueberry Muffins. BTW – I didn’t know that it was National Spinach Day! I’ll mark it on my calendar for next year.

Hope you have a better today!

Anna W. says:

Silly Mr. Kitty! I caught one of our cats drinking an Epsom salt solution my husband was using to soak his leg. Epson salt is a laxative…boy i hope he didn’t drink too much :\

Anna W. says:

Hope your day looks up :)

I celebrated without even knowing it was national spinach day! Smoothie and on pizza :)

Sounds like you need a day to recover from that day.

Becca says:

Awww I know the feeling of having “one of those days,” to me it feels like one of those months. I hate it when life gets crazy, but it reminds me to slow down because no one is perfect.
    Oh and regardless of what you “think” you look like in the morning, that smile of yours is worth a million bucks! ;)
    I think it’s funny every time I reference your blog to my boyfriend, “Well stuft mama said..”
    he replies “The one with the cat?” Hahaha it makes me laugh.

lindsay says:

glad you enjoyed the cuddle time with kids, and no worries about the recipe, i like just seeing you be YOU! cause youre lovely.

I hope today is a better day for you! Bad days are no fun. I didn’t even know it was National Spinach Day yesterday… what the heck! But, I did have some spinach in my lunch today so I guess I celebrated late!

Erin says:

Sorry yesterday was rough. I hope today was better!!

MizFit says:

AHHH one woman’s gross is anothers “THAT CRACKS ME THE HELL UP!!” :)
    and heck yes we celebrated.

spinach smooooooooooooooothies for all.
    or me.
    Ill let you guess which one.

have a better happier day!!

Ashley Smith says:

ARGH!!! I GOT THE PB2!!!! I’m officially obsessed. i’ve had it twice a day every day since i got it. and I’ve also had your mocha every day too (btw i made a raspberry mocha….so good i need to buy more syrups) why is everything you post such AMAZING goodness?? :)

I’m not getting your posts to my e-mail anymore which is weird. I think i need “re-up” my subscription or something. but i logged on to tell you about my new obsession with the PB2 and you have massive updates of recipes that I need to try. Few questions: do know about how many calories would be in your stuft cookie/cookie dough?

Lisa says:

Those days all happen to us! Glad you got your spinach on though. I didn’t even know it was national spinach day, but I actually still celebrated!! Hopefully it will be a less stressful day for you! Don’t worry about the recipe, spending time with the fam and loved ones is always a better choice :)

Brandi says:

I have had a couple of weeks of days like that! :) I have been reading the Hunger Games series at night when it’s all quiet and peaceful.
    What did you think of Dancing with the Stars!!?? :) I think my favorite right now has got to be Sheri!