Warning: Declaration of StatigramWidget::widget($args) should be compatible with WP_Widget::widget($args, $instance) in /var/www/app/wp-content/plugins/instagram-image-gallery/plugin.php on line 0
A Quick Hello from SF

A Quick Hello from SF

Good morning!

Just taking a little time this morning for some quiet “office hours”.

photo

Not to shabby huh?

Beavis, my photo stream isn’t updating so I can only post a few pictures from the marathon and our adventures this weekend. I guess you need the Wi-Fi connection on your phone for that? Who knows. If I would’ve been smart I would’ve brought the cable to attach my phone to the computer. Oh well.

Anyhoo…

I guess your in luck then and I can’t photo dump on you about the race just yet.

I will tell you though that the San Francisco Marathon was awesome yesterday. Despite a lot of things not going as planned and not really having my act together, I still managed to get a PR and have a really great race. My finish time was 3:25:33.

photo

And a certain someone was even at the finish line for me.

photo

Or at least “in the area”. He he.

We had a great time  the rest of our “racecation” exploring the city.

photo

We did a lot of walking and ate a lot of expensive food.

Oh and we did this too.

photo

We’ll be ready to get back to the grind today.

I guess.

See you later with a full race recap. I even managed to get a few action shots over the Golden Gate Bridge for you. Hey hey.

Hope you had a great weekend and your Monday is off to a good start.

Comments

congrats on the awesome time Kristin!! Can’t wait to hear all about it. 🙂

Congrats!!! It looks like you’re enjoying San Fran 🙂

Marie says:

Congrats on a fabulous PR and BQ time!! waahooo!! 🙂 SF marathon may be in my long-term plans sometime, so I cant wait to hear your review!! And PLEASE try to make it to Boston- I ran it 2 years ago and it was amazing, just as great as I imagined it would be! Celebrate all your hard training and go!

Congrats on the PR!! I’m excited for the race recap…Enjoy the rest of your racecation!!

Congrats….can’t wait to hear and see pictures of it all….I am thinking a “longer post” is in order…hahaha

Enjoy your time for now.

Wow! What a fantastic time! Congratulations on your PR! I look forward to your full recap. Sounds like it was awesome.

Congrats on the PR!!! That’s awesome!!!

Way to go!! Looks like an awesome view from your “office”.

Congratulations!!!! I can’t wait for the full recap. And some SF food recapping. 🙂 I love to eat there.

Candice says:

Congrats momma! Super speedy!

Linda says:

Congratulations! What a phenomenal time! You are so inspiring!

Sasha says:

Speedy! Congrats! So happy to hear you had a great weekend and enjoyed some well deserved time away. Love the view from your office. 🙂

Congrats on your PR! I can’t wait to read the whole recap and get photos dumped all over my screen!

YEAH! I can’t wait to get dumped on.

Jessie says:

Can’t wait to hear all about your race, and the photo dump. I knew you’d do awesome @ the race. Congratulations girl!

Girl you’re amazing. Incredible time!!! Can’t wait to see more pictures!

Lisa says:

Amazing race time and congrats on the PR!! That rocks!!
    Can’t wait for you recap!

Congrats mama! I think you need to do more racecations – like to Boston in April!!! 😉

CONGRATS on the race and the PR- WOW you are fast!!!
    I love that you and the husband got your hands and feet did (and LOVE his face in the photo).
    Can I say again how much I wish you were going to Fitbloggin?? Dangit.
    I’m lucky that it’s actually in my neck of the woods so I can just drive there, otherwise I probably couldn’t afford to go!

Samantha says:

I love that you guys got pedicure together! I hope you are both having a fabulous time and well done on your race!

Bonnie says:

You.are.amazing! You look beautiful and SO smiley in that first photo, and I love that your blogging station has a view of Coit Tower – a very familiar spot to me from over the years (made to look like the end of a fire hose in memory of all the firemen who died putting out the huge fire there in…[insert date here!] – pretty cool!). You are so fast and I’m impressed that you seem to PR in each race – how do you do it (with working AND twins)?! 🙂 Well done and glad to see you and Stuft Daddy enjoying yourselves a bit – such good time together. Have a great end of your racecation and see you back in SD! 😉

Congrats on the PR – that is freakin’ awesome!! Hope you and the hubs are having a good time. ENJOY IT! couples who get pedicures together, stay together. just sayin’…lol 🙂

Joy says:

Holy goodness. Congratulations!!!! That PR is amazing and you should be so proud of yourself. I can’t wait to hear all the details.

Amy says:

Congratulations!!!! Can’t wait to read the race report! Looks like you and your hubby had a great time 🙂

How fun girl!! Can’t wait to hear more about it!

congrats!! get some rest

Congratulations my friend! I’ve been thinking about you! I’m so glad you two got some time away together on top of such a great race for you! So many hugs coming your way!

Oh Kristin, you and Andrew are too cute! You must take after your dad – he finished FIRST with Uncle Don in the golf tournament. Competitive! LOL!
    Aunt Margaret