More Jugs, Fit Gear and Big Boy Beds

best rated chainsaws

where did texas chainsaw massacre happen in real life Jugs first.

chainsaw blade sharpening angles We got more huge egg white jugs up in here.

Yeah I ordered them again. We’ve been eating real eggs lately, but I couldn’t resist the cool box.

Ha ha. Actually, I love having my egg whites easily accessible with the pump in the fridge at all times. I’ve even been adding egg whites to my morning smoothies lately for a little extra protein.

Wait, what? You noticed a cool little muscle chicken on my sidebar? Yeah, that’s right, I signed up for an affiliate account. Feel free to click on it (or click here) and order your own ginormous jugs of egg whites. We can have a contest to see who can go through them faster.

Speaking of jugs. Holy cow we’ve gotten some more crazy GNC goodness over here. Check out this bad boy.

Um, yeah, 5 pounds of GNC 100% Pro Performance Whey Protein. I’ve been steering clear of dairy for quite awhile now, but I can sometimes tolerate a little whey protein here and there. I wanted to give it a try and am experimenting a bit to see how my tummy does with this stuff.

I made this Pumpkin Protein Shake the other day.

It was one thick glass of pumpkin pie goodness. Next time I may have to try adding some espresso. I’ll post the recipe later this week, but in case you can’t wait here’s the link with the ingredients.

GNC Pumpkin Protein Shake

I figure if it doesn’t work out so well for my tummy, I can make just a few GNC protein goo or smoothie creations for STUFT Daddy. Not to mention I can do some killer workouts using it as a weight.

You might think I’m kidding, but I’m not. Not only did I do a quick little Reebok Crossfit inspired workout with it the other day,

but the boys and I even taped a workout using that big jug of ours. Pretty funny stuff.

Just hanging with my whey protein jug.

Wait. There’s more.

Look what else is back in the house.

My favorite GNC Vanilla Egg Protein Powder and one jug of chocolate to try. Oh my. I’m in heaven. I’ve seriously been going through withdrawals without this stuff.

Okay, enough about all the jugs. You’ll be seeing more recipes and the return of the protein dream cookie, vanilla protein frosting and the STUFT protein crispy treat soon enough.

Let’s look at some new fit gear instead.

Remember those custom Reebok shoes I designed way back when?

Well, they came in the mail today.

My very own personalized Women’s Reebok CrossFit Nano 2.0 shoes.

Could they be any cuter?

IMG_3461IMG_3464IMG_3463

They came just in time to wear to my classes at the Y tonight. Naturally I had to put on my Reebok Workout Ready pants and CrossFit bracelet to complete the outfit.

And naturally I had to ask someone to take my picture as I was leaving the gym after teaching my classes. Right Sara?

Love that chest sweat.

I have a new shirt from Reebok too that was dirty from our video taping yesterday so it didn’t make the cut today.

Yep, that’s a recycled picture from yesterday.

My new shirt is the Women’s Play Dry Short Sleeve Top, which is part of Reebok’s Workout Ready Collection.

The Collection features a casual, comfortable mix of fitness essentials, designed to be versatile for at home and the gym.

Thank goodness because that’s pretty much where you’ll find me. Well, that or Costco.

I love the colors, the slim fit and that the shirt is longer in length.

My Handful Bra goes under it quite nicely I might add.

Maybe I should’ve done a little something with my hair. Oops.

You know what, I’m not even going to show you any pictures of food in this post. You’re in luck. I will tell you that I had that same chilled sweet potato snack again today though. I already want one tomorrow too. Why does that happen?

And here’s what I came home to tonight.

Yeah, where are the cribs? I was asking the same question.

I didn’t know if someone was playing a cruel joke or trying to be helpful. Either way, fingers crossed tomorrow’s wake up time isn’t too unreasonable.

They look innocent don’t they?

Fingers crossed I get to sleep until 5:30 am at least.

Edit- Just as I’m about to publish this Joaquin has come out of him room. Lovely.

(I was sent the Workout Ready shirt from Reebok free of charge. I was not compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.)

husqvarna chainsaw 550xp Weirdest thing you’ve used as a weight. Go.

I’ve used a pretty interesting looking butternut squash before.

texas chainsaw massacre 2006 full movie Shoes. Different shoes for different workouts/activities or same shoes for everything?

Comments

Your shoes are awesome!! So cute!

You must have a bigger pantry/storage area than I will ever have…I would have no place to store all the big jugs…well, I suppose I could clean out the “extra” mess room in the basement but that would mean getting hubby to sell his slot car stuff and baseball cards from a baby and he probably wouldn’t be OK with that. ;-)

Toddler BEDS!!! Let the fun begin!

Susan says:

I have used my son as a weight-not recently, as he is almost 15 and is 6’2″, but back in the day, he was a great weight! A little squirmy, but effective nonetheless!

I need to get me some Cars pajamas. Clearly my polka-dots are outta’ style. ;)

I have to admit that I’ve used my protein jug as a weight before during a workout. I was doing an at-home cardio DVD and thought I needed a little more resistance. My weights were all in storage at the time, so I got creative.

I have a specific pair of shoes for running and then I wear my old pair of running shoes for every other form of workout I do :)
    I hope you got to sleep in a little later than 5:30 today!!

lindsay says:

can i come play with your jugs? uhhh, i mean protein? LOL. I ordered egg white protein for healthy bites! WOO!

Jessie says:

Love your shoes!! They turned out awesome!!

ps. you are beautiful, and your sons are so stinkin adorable.. just saying!

I want everything in this post! Well, maybe not twins. You’re a better woman than I am. I’d fail miserably. Lol!

I really do need those goat egg whites. I eat them like its my job. And the pumpkin drink – I have a pumpkin frapp recipe on my blog that I’d totally forgotten. YES you need to add espresso next time. So. Good.

Linda says:

Your boys are so cute!!!!

Sherry says:

I’ve used my ourselves for a weight on number occasions. Or a bag filled with can goods instead of the high price of the ultimate sandbag. I have different shoes for running, training, cross training and general “out” shoes. And I try to keep them separate. Mainly so I can keep them clean and judge when they need to be replaced. Not that I advocate this(as I haven’t had the pleasure of having kids yet) but I had a friend lock the outside of her kids bedrooms. She did however have a video baby monitor in there to watch. (c:

Sherry says:

Left out “purse”! Yes we throw way too much junk in our handbags!

Those egg white jugs are so darn awesome. As always, love the pictures of the boys. And, I like different shoes for different activities – I run in my Mizunos (a purchase influenced by you, thank you!!).

Kanoe says:

Ummm cans of vegetables HAHA!! Ya know the really big ones LOL! Aww don’t the boys look cute in their big boy beds??!! Kinda scary I’m sure though… hope you get more sleep but sounds like Joaquin is raring to go HAHA!! I love all the jugs LOL!! Gotta get some of those eggs HEHE! :-D

Beth Petrassi says:

Just yesterday I used my 14 lb dog as a weight to do some stuff. She is sooooo relaxed and loves when I hold her on her back like a baby, so I figured a few bicep curls and some overhead presses… She really does love it – sometimes on long walks she begs to be carried like that. So I “pump” her like a body bar.
    I love your shoes!!! They turned out great! I am awful at wearing the “right” shoes for the activity I am doing. I have the best intentions, but then I look down and realize I am wearing trainers for a run or runners for a train and oopps. But I try.
    The boys had to get out of their cribs at some point – although I had a uncle that people tell me was in a crib until he was 8 (you know those stories of old can get inflated, so who knows), but everyone gets to move up to a big kid bed. Good luck getting sleep – ha!! They are cute!!

Jessica Jones says:

Canned goods when I was younger bc we did not own a set of dumbbells lol. Good luck with the beds!!!!

Jessica Jones says:

Question, when you put your egg whites in smoothies is it safe? Lol I always wondered if it was ok

Your shoes turned out great! The beds are super cute, I hope they like them, or at least stay in them :)

Samantha says:

The green containers (sort of jugs) of cat litter from Costco. :)

You have got some awesome SWAG going on right now! Egg whites, proteins, shoes, Reebok! Jealous! I kid you not I’ve used my 5-year-old nephew as a weight when we were on vacay earlier this year. He loved it! I also made him “race” me for sprint motivation. Just getting the kid started on fitness early!

Did they stay in bed??? Oy, I remember that. I think that I stayed up the whole night the first night each of my boys slept in a big boy bed just waiting for them to emerge from their room. Um, I’ve used my kid as a weight :-) Love the Reebok gear! So super cute!

Sable@SquatLikeALady says:

I used a gallon jug of water to pump up with at my show. It was obviously inadequate because I wound up flat-ish on stage =0(

Carli says:

I love how the shoes say Stft Mamma on them.

Not really weird but I use my grandkids as weight. I’m pretty sure that’s why my daughter keeps having them. Think about it, it’s a constant workout challenge because they go up in weight and just when they are starting to get to heavy…bam!…my daughter has a new one. She must really be concerned about my level of fitness.

weirdest thing I’ve used as a weight? hmm….a tie between my child or a water jug.

Love the shoes!! And the Reebok outfits!! And I have used waterbottles for handweights at home before, pretty creative, right?!

And I can’t believe your boys are in real beds now!! (I used a lot of exclamation points today…!!)

Lisa says:

Your shoes are awesome! Love.
    I love the beds, hopefully they like them as well and that way they will stay in them;)
    I need some egg white jugs, I go through them SO fast, it is really insane. I don’t know what’s wrong with me…I went shopping last Thursday and have already gone through 3 cartons…yikes.
    I can’t think of the weirdest thing I’ve used as weights, maybe textbooks…which isn’t that weird.

Nice jugs lady! I need to get me some of those stat! Tony and I are going through egg whites like crazy! Love those shoes! I have workout shoes and running shoes. And yeah, I consider that to be two complete different things! I can’t even believe those two are in big boy beds! Looks like trouble to me!

Leigh S. says:

Ah, the changes that come with the big-boy bed switch! We made the change earlier this year, and it was sort of a sad time (for me, anyway), but our son adjusted pretty quickly, I think. Either that, or he didn’t adjust quickly and I’ve blocked that whole unpleasant aspect from my memory! : )
    We’re now at the point of deciding whether to take the “night gate” down or not.
    I’ve never used anything weird as weights, that I can recall, except maybe milk jugs (though that doesn’t seem that weird). My husband can use the kids’ body weight while doing leg lifts, though. I’ve tried, and I’m not able to.
    Oh, and love the custom Reeboks, complete with STUFT Mama logo! Very cute!

Nice shoes! Hope the bed transition goes smoothly!

Lexy Haynes says:

Let’s see, weirdest weight: toss up between water bottles (not that weird), small babies (great fun until they drool on you), and just the flat/weight part of changeable dumbbells…while also holding a fully loaded dumbbell. it was just awkward. I’m silly.
    Shoes: definitely different shoes for different activities! Clip-in shoes for cycling, Vibram toe shoes for running, cross training sneakers for everything else.
    Thanks for the awesome post! I need to get some jugs now! Lol :)

Alexandra says:

Peanut butter jars and tomato sauce jars… haha

Devyn Oddone says:

LOVE the shoes!! I’m trying to replicate them now on Reebok’s site..would you mind letting me know what color you did the laces? Can’t tell if they are black, gray, or the navy blue! And is the overlay carbon or pure silver? Thanks so much in advance!!

1. [...] So yeah, we’ve been doing a lot with my huge jug of whey protein. [...]