What About Bob? And Another Run?

Yeah, what about that guy, my best friend Bob, “my boyfriend”…….

It’s been almost a year since my very first trip up to do a live workout taping with Bob Harper.

Crazy. What I thought was just going to be one time deal has turned into quite a few. A lot of travel time in the car, a lot of gas money, a whole lot of pictures and working out, but so many fun experiences and opportunities.

My last visit was the other Friday and since I never got around to recapping it I thought I might now.

Before I get to that though, in between teaching all my classes and stuffing my face yesterday, I spent the other free minutes of my day doing quite a bit more laundry. Lucky me. I’m out of coins and out of clean toddler underwear.

I love and hate Mondays. I love that I get to teach a bunch of my favorite classes and workout with some amazing people, but I hate that the day is so hectic.

It starts with teaching spin at Frog’s

and ends with teaching four back to back classes at the Y.

Yeah, I tried to take a picture of my new Reebok #getafterit shirt, but didn’t think about the whole mirror situation.

tiretfateg#

(tired fat egg?)

Nice Kristin.

I did a little better job on the front.

Super cute, right? I didn’t do my new Get After It Tee justice though. Guess I’ll just wear it again tomorrow and find a nice unsuspecting person at the gym to take my picture the right way. Ha.

I can never catch my breath Monday until I finally sit down late at night, usually after I burn some vegetables in the oven.

I know, I’m embarrassed. That is the grossest looking bowl of burnt vegetables ever. (Roasted kale salad, veggie dogs, non dairy “cheesy” sauce, Cholula and brewer’s yeast. It’s okay to be jealous.)

Yeah,  I tried to sprinkle some brewer’s yeast on there to help out the situation. It didn’t help.

What DID help was a big bowl of creamy dreamy ice cream and a few healthy snacks afterwards though.

Side note- Madison brought to my attention that the addition of the gums to the ice cream may be the cause of my tummy troubles as of late. Oh man, they better not be. I’ll have to do a little research. If you have any insight, feel free to send it my way.

Okay, Bob recap.

The other Friday I was on the road early for a change with my GNC vitapak and protein pumpkin protein mocha smoothie.

I made a quick stop to pick up a couple necessities to take to my BF.

That’s right, Bob needed a few pairs of the best Pro Compression socks around so paid my other bestie, Eric (the man behind the socks), a visit so I could be the one to deliver.

Not that you care, but I scarfed down a Flatout version of the breakfast STUFTwich in the car.

(All of my pictures so far have been just stellar, haven’t they?)

I got to the studio in West Hollywood early for a change, so had time to try to look presentable with my 10 year old cheap make up.

Not only was I dressed to impress with my custom Reebok nanos (that’s right, I designed my own here) and Pro Compression socks,

but I had gifts. I had the socks I picked up on the way

and special little card from Reebok.

I just happen to have received another card to design my own Reebok shoes and because I decided I shouldn’t be selfish, I thought I’d pass it along to Bob. I know, aren’t I so nice? I even made my friend take a picture of my camera ready outfit.

(Whole outfit: Lorna Jane top and running shorts, Handful sports bra, Reebok CrossFit headband, my Spanx, black Pro Compression socks, custom Reebok nano 2.0s)

Bob and Karl were just as excited to see me all of us Team Bob ladies as I had hoped.

I’m pretty sure that’s his excited face.

Look at this guy. Always on his phone. See STUFT Daddy? I’m not the only one.

We got set up and he talked us through the workout.

We were all really excited about it, can you tell?

IMG_6360IMG_6362IMG_6363IMG_6370

The workout:

It always some type of CrossFit style workout which I love. This particular one was EMOTM (every minute on the minute) with these three moves.

10 rounds

- 3 deck squats

- 3 burpees

- 3 squats

We started out with three of each move, but after two rounds he upped it to four, then to five. Lucky us. I really liked this minute on the minute workout because we went at our own pace and had the remainder of the minute to rest a bit.

By the way, deck squats were new to me. Loved them, but have permanent mat burn marks on my back.

Some action shots.

IMG_6366IMG_6373IMG_6374IMG_6371

I think that picture is when he told us we were doing 5 of each move instead of 4.

Oh and that recovery time went by pretty darn quickly before the next minute started.

After a quick outfit change, we were ready for the next workout.

Beavis. I thought I took a picture of the board that had the workout on it, but now I can’t find it. Grr…

What is with my face? Anyway, I know we did floor to ceiling with the weights. That’s what he’s showing us in the picture.

He made me use 20 pound weights. Thank you?

I think the workout was something like this (don’t quote me on it though):

3 rounds for time

- 5 floor to ceiling

- 10 push ups

- 20 high jumps

- 20 sit ups

- 20 single unders

The reps could be totally off. I can’t remember anything this morning.

After our workouts, it was time for the gift giving.

Bob was sooooooooo excited about his custom Reebok shoe card and his Pro Compression socks. He said he wanted to design some nanos (great minds think alike) and that he was going to put on the bright socks right away since he was heading off to tape Biggest Loser. Yeah, that’s right, when you see him on the show sporting those socks, they’re from me. Wait, not really, they’re from my best friend over at Pro Compression, but I got to be the giver.

I also got to be the receiver of not one, but two hugs.

Oh Bob.

Some other random things that were talked about.

My shoulders were popping in one of the workouts and Bob told me I need to be taking fish oil daily. I don’t remember the exact amount he said, but I think I’ve got it covered with my new fish oil supplements.

He said he doesn’t really like his vegetables steamed, he prefers them roasted. He was talking about one of my favorites, roasted brussel sprouts. Hmm… I wonder if he likes them burnt.

He was getting some sweet potatoes with his lunch and I told him about my new little sweet potato combination with a peanut butter on it. He said that it sounded like heaven. yes, yes it does.

So after our workouts I headed to the car. I had some big plans for after our “date”. I did a little tweeting while eating my SunButter sandwich on my favorite bread.

Then I ate a pear and a Clif Chocolate Mint Builder’s bar.

Um, yeah, guess I was hungry.

Then, well, then I did what any other sane person would do and headed out for a long run in a neighborhood I knew nothing about. I decided to forgo the LA traffic mess and run 20 miles around town instead to prep for Nike Women’s marathon.

Who knows where I ran. I went towards the beach for awhile and then back. I ran by some pretty cool houses that I pretended were in our price range while trying to act like I lived there and looking for celebrities.

And, well, of course I had to take a picture here around mile 18.

Oh yeah, not one picture, but two. What can I say? It was my Mizuno Mezamashii moment.

When it got dark, I cut my run a couple miles short. I was aiming for 21 miles, but got about 19 done before I called it quits.

I wasn’t about to go running around in the dark in an unfamiliar area so I went and got a decaf Starbucks soy latte instead.

I really fit in at the fancy grocery store with my fuel belt and sweatiness.

When I finally got home things looked a little like this.

It was a long day, but a fun one. I’m not sure when my next visit will be. I promised STUFT Daddy that I would “break up” and not make the long trip up anymore. I need to focus on a few other important priorities around here.

Okay, enough.

How was that for a short post?

Ha.

Have a great day!!!!!

Questions:

Have you heard of xanthan and/or guar gum causing tummy troubles?

Who’s your favorite celebrity you’ve ever met in person?

If I attempt a 2 week no sugar challenge, would some of you do it with me? I feel like I need to try this and need some moral support.

Comments

Courtney says:

wow you’re a busy lady! please don’t break up with Bob. We all <3 Bob+Kristen!

Cassie B says:

You were by my work in Beverly Hills (I like 11 miles away, but worlds away in South LA) I love looking at the houses and pretending I can one day afford them too! I’ve never met an actual celebrity, but I’ve met hockey players (I am a HUGE hockey fan) and I got to meet a few of my favorites (Teemu Selanne) and I was such a flustered mess!

Question about compression socks, would you recommend them for someone that’s never used them?

Carlyn says:

I had the opportunity to meet Bob at his book release party here in NYC… SWEETEST man! However I am jealous of your continuing love affair… maybe pass him my way?!

Laurel C says:

Just wondering, what color compression socks are you gonna be wearing for Nike Women’s on Sunday? I’m trying to decide which ones I want to wear!

I don’t know. I think purple, but am not sure how cold it’s going to be if I should run in a tank and shorts or what. Yikes. Have you checked out the route yet. I should do that.

Leila says:

OMG yes please to the no sugar challenge!!! I am needing to do this BAD and this is the motivation I need. Let’s do it! :)

Leila- okay I think we should do it. after my races though. I don’t want my body going into shock right before my races. That would not be good. LOL. I’ll keep you posted. Maybe we can email about it. :)

• Leila says:

Sounds like a fantastic idea.. maybe I can start to slowly ween myself off until then. This is exactly the accountability I need! I’m all in if you are! Good luck with your races. OH! Also, do you have a discount code for the Pro Compression socks? Wasn’t sure if I missed it in an earlier post?

lindsay says:

he’s kinda nerdy fitness GQ, right? Love it! what a great opportunity. Hope you got some extra rest after those miles friend. Love the wine. of course.

I love the pic of you in front of the BH sign – is that security in the background? :)

morgan says:

being GF for over two years I ingest a lot of the two gums in various foods and they have never bothered me but I have read of people who they do bother- tummy trouble wise. Mostly people seem to have trouble with X gum so they have switched to guar gum. Maybe its one or the other? Food allergies have made me very aware of things that bother me so maybe try a week with one or the other and see if that helps? I hope this isn’t the case for you!
    also (off topic but I am seriously ADD!) I have been feeling my over 30 creaky-ness a lot more when I work out- do you think fish oil helps keep the stiffness away? I teach group fitness 5+ days a week and am on my feet a lot, so I mix up my shoes depending on the floor where I am teaching but I think compression socks (only in that amazing pink color!) would help with leg stiffness right?

i don’t do challenges anymore…they mess with my head too much! but i’ll root for you if you do! :)

First off…19 miles after that workout…and you teach 5 classes on Mondays and then wonder why you are eating so much??? Girl your body needs that fuel! ;-)

OK…your faces are hilarious…like when BOB is grabbing your arm (you loved that.)
    OR when he is lifting weights ….It looks like you’re thinking…”Nice legs BF”…ha!
    And when hugging…oh, the love….ha again!

Fish Oil for popping shoulders? ha? Mine does that some times? And my hip too? I am going to read up on that now…oh, how you continue to educate me!!

Finally, who is taking all the pictures for you while you are working out with Bob?? Did you bring a camera nanny? just curious. ;-)

What a busy fun day you had! Looks like a great place for a run. I just got off the no sugar challenge and it was tough. I’m still limiting it, but I’m allowing myself stevia for my coffee….it just makes it so much more enjoyable.

Leila says:

Did you just cut out no sugar all together or did you follow some kind of ‘guidelines’? I am wanting to do this challenge with Kristin – maybe if we had some kind of rules or something it would help.

• I was strictly following the Paleo diet, so I could have naturally occuring sugar from fruit, but didn’t have any other sweetner or sugars. I really didn’t follow any guidlines, I just didn’t have any. If you google Paleo diet and Paleo recipes you will find lots of info. I also have some Paleo recipes on my blog. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sad day for you and Bob. I’m going to miss hearing about him from you! Looks like you had a good run, I love exploring new areas, especially ones I can’t afford LOL

I’m so jealous of your boyfriend bob!!! You are machine. I can’t believe you ran 20 miles after those workouts! You make my workouts seem like cakewalk!

Sable@SquatLikeALady says:

Xantham & guar gum kiiiiiiiiiiiill my poor tummy. =( It sucks because I love making thick smoothies with them!

I hope your stomach feels better.. I don’t know much about guar gum or xanathan gum, and I really don’t use them… But I can imagine it could upset a tummy due to it being a thickening agent. And keep up the good eating – you need it w/ all the working out.. and I love seeing all the pics on the blog :)

I have heard that about the gums! Thankfully they have never bothered me. Try using cornstarch or – I swear I wasn’t making it up – vodka.

I’ve never met a celeb… I don’t think I’d recognize one if I did run into them!

Less than 4 weeks from competition, I’m no sugar anyway… of course I’d do it with you! :)

Kerri says:

Yes to the fish oil! Just remember to take it before you eat or you will be burping for hours on end!! And next time you are at Costco, pick up the huge bottle of glucosamine with chondroitin, it has helped both the Hubs and I. I did Bob’s kettlebell workout video for the first time this am (my “off” day from running) and it kicked my tail…but in a good way. :)

Lisa says:

Oh yes, I know that I can’t consume xanthan every day or my tummy goes wild, even if it is super delicious to use!
    I think it was such an amazing opportunity that you had all this time to workout with Bob! You just need to do what is best for you and your fam for sure! Hopefully you’ll figure it out, don’t stress too much my friend!
    If you do a sugar free challenge, you will definitely have a ton of support!
    Get some rest now:)
    Wine is always a win after a busy day, right!

Renee says:

The closest to a celebrity that I have met is my Great Aunt K Callan, she was the mom of superman on the adventures of Louise and Clark. I loved telling my friends as a kid. I think when I will tell my great grandkids someday I met Bob Harper because the way my memory works things I read about I later think happened to me.

I will definitely do the no sugar with you. I was just thinking about it yesterday and trying to figure out my rules for it.

Aubrie says:

I will definitely do the sugar free and artificial sweetener free challenge! I too have actually been sugar free for months, but have turned to some sugar free Torani, some sugar free Werthers, and the occasional sugar free chocolate :( I know its bad, and I’m sure its the cause of a few headaches I get. How do you feel about Stevia though?

I need more compression socks! I’m in complete love! I added a little bit of mileage yesterday on my run and my legs still felt great since I wore my socks! I need to get Tony some. His shins really hate him when he runs, especially outside.

Looks like you had an incredible last day with Bob. I’m sorry you had to stop going. I know you love it.

Ok, my guess is the xanthan gum might be messing with you. I’m guessing most of your protein powders have it too. Xanthan can cause the tummy troubles if you get too much. Something to think about.

As for celebrities, do you know the guy that played Smith Jerad on Sex and the City, Jason Lewis (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0507314/). He was dating Rosario Dawson when Tony worked with her on a comic book and Jason Lewis came to a convention we were at promoting the book. He was very huggie kissie and when he went to say goodbye to me, he went in fast to kiss my cheek and got the corner of my mouth. It was definitely an experience…

Well um now I know exactly why your arms and legs are so cut – miss thang with the 20 pounders ;-) I’m always worn out just reading about one of your days!

You are too cute! So jealous that you keep getting to workout with Bob ;D Xanthan gum usually gives me tummy issues. If I ever have it anymore, it has to be the tiniest pinch!

That definitely is quite the busy day! I admire your dedication to fitness…you are such an inspiration. LOL at you ending up at Starbucks. I’d say you deserved it though ha ha. ;)

Jen says:

You are so awesome, I can’t stand it! :-) I would loveee to do a no sugar challenge with you and put it on my blog too! Are we talking no sugar like candy/ice cream or no sugar added to anything we eat? Cause that would mean no Pb2 and I’m not sure I can live life without that… ;-)

s says:

whoa hollywood!! that sounds like a blast!!

just dropping by to say that thanks to your blog i have found out about the wonderfulness that is pb2. i live near a cupcake place that gives out free cupcakes every day (the horror) but i am hopeful that your pb frosting + protein mug cake (that recipe was on chocolate covered katie’s blog today, and it also uses PB2) will help me kick that addiction (plus not steamroll my energy level, i’m working on my thesis and i could def use the extra brainpower!) i haven’t been sleeping as much lately so i have been using sugar as a crutch to make up for lost sleep, and (not) surprisingly my body isn’t so happy with that.

i’d definitely be up for the two-week challenge!!

Abby says:

I’m actually doing the no sugar thing right now. It’s day 2 and I have not killed anyone yet! haha. It’s not as hard as I imagined it would be, but I’m going through a lot of fruit, cinnamon, and sweet potatoes, so I think I’ve got the natural sugars covered. :) Best of luck if you try it out, I’m sure you’ll do great!

Ha. yeah I’ve been eating a little too much cinnamon over here to try to replace some sugar. Is it possible to have too much? I feel like it’s coating my throat. LOL. How long are you going no sugar???? Good luck!

• Abby says:

Thanks! I hear ya on the cinnamon coating your throat. It almost chokes me when I open the microwave and its in my oatmeal. I think I may have a problem. haha. I’m planning on quitting sugar for good! Even sugar-free syrup, which I’m having the hardest time with! :(

Omg so jealous! I adore Bob! I love his site, I love watching him work you ladies out and sweating with you all! And seriously…doesn’t Bridget just look fabulous?? She has progressed so well since the beginning! Love it! So fun!! ROCKSTAR!!

Hasn’t she? She is awesome and looks great!!! And Bob, well, he’s just the BEST!!!! You’re in the club?

• Yes! I am in the club! Founding Member hahaha! I proudly wear my Team Bob tank while drinking coffee in my Team Bob mug and I love wearing my eat your vegetable shirt while grocery shopping! Lol I’m obsessed! I’ve been working out to his Inside Out Method DVDs since they came out. I really love how he has incorporated Crossfit into his club workouts, it inspires me to find a local box and give it shot. Yes I LOVE Him! :)

Samantha says:

Eeek! I am so torn about your “breaking up.” I just can tell this is such a good experience for you, but I also can tell you have an awesome family. I think that you do a lot of good for a LOT of people and those tapings are part of that.

Um. Brussels Sprouts are meant to be burned. I am absolutely positive they taste better that way.

That is currently my favorite clif builders flavor.

Interesting on the gums and the stomach problems. I am so cheap I decided not to buy them so that was enough for me. :)

You know, I don’t think I have ever met a celebrity.

Ugh! the 2 week sugar challenge. I don’t know if I could do it. I am coming from a different place though since i don’t do the artificial sweetener thing. Are you focusing more on that? I know we shouldn’t NEED dessert every night…but darn it!

Have a great evening. :)

Lesa says:

Oh I will absolute do the NO SUGAR challenge with you…..i really feel like i need to too!! :) Yup Yup!!! I have TONS of tummy issues and have been looking into this too…I say we should!! :)

It is so awesome that you get to hang out with Bob! Have you ever tried Xylitol? I switched to it from sugar a couple of months ago, using it in my baking, coffee, and even yogurt. It is has a 1:1 ratio to sugar and the flavor tastes great! As an added bonus, Xylitol is all natural, found in birch wood and is very beneficial to your health! Just a thought…

Michelle says:

I have tons of stomach ‘issues’ and so I have to research before trying and yup…
    WebMD reports tummy issues :(

Xanthan Gum:

Guar Gum will freak you out, just warning you!

You also may want to avoid the Splenda and see if that helps the tummy issues. Found out that my stomach did NOT get along with it. (Gas from decaf coffee? Ummm…thank you delicious Sugar Free Coffee Syrups!) TMI – But true statement :(

Break up with Bob? I understand, but how sad…

{Hugs}
    Get some rest, lady! ;)

Thanks for the links. I’ll have to check them out. I actually used them yesterday and didn’t have any issues. We’ll see. I’m nervous to read about guar gum.

Jamie in Arkansas says:

Any and all artificial sweeteners not only upset my stomach, but I am convinced they mess with your immune system. I stopped ALL of them over 5 years ago! I will use “real” sugar or local honey on occasion, but that’s it. I’ve really learned that whole foods and real foods are all we need. Just started Paleo last week and I feel awesome. I NEVER thought I could give up wheat and gluten (I’ve been addicted to oatmeal and carbs FOREVER), but I’m tellin’ ya…it’s the way to go. Just lean protein and LOTS of veggies (which you already do). Just my 2 cents :)

Holly says:

I notice the same thing with artificial sweeteners and sodium dioxide which is used to dry fruit and added to many spices.

GOOD LORD, you’re a busy woman! So FULL of amazing things. :-) You’re a total rockstar inspiration. You and Bob make a dynamite team. :-)

You CRACK ME UP! Two quick questions: Where did you get your spinning certification from? Also, I’d love to send you are “She Rocks” t-shirt, because well you obviously ROCK. E-Mail me if you are interested: sherocksfitness@gmail.com. Happy Hump Day and talk soon! xoxo

No Sugar Sisters Unite. You say the word stuftmama and I will eat no sugar!

Stephanie says:

Wait, you ran after all of that?! And 21 miles?!! No taper for this weekends SFNWM?! Yyou are amazing!!!

BrittneyT says:

I’ve tried the no sugar thing. My husband said that I was Evil and to eat a cookie. I’ve never really meet famous altheties or trainers. Though I wish. I’m totally jealous of your compression socks! I hope to some day save enough for some. Wish i could find some on sale or a coupon or sonething. I mostly focus on just getting new shoes every six months. Hopefully before my first Half I can get some. :)

What a day! You inspire me with your non stop energy. :) Awesome that you got to share some goodies with Bob- I am sure he won’t forget you anytime soon. No idea on the tummy thing… but I could definitely use a sugar challenge. That’s a struggle for me!

Carli says:

No gum thoughts, no celebrities met, but yes to the no sugar!

Too bad about the Bob breakup. Who doesn’t love some Bob?

Janet says:

OMgosh! I grew up in LA and even I wouldn’t run around there without knowing where I was going! You are one brave Chickie!!!! LOL! GREAT job on the run- and soooo sorry to hear about you not doing your “thing” with Bob- wow, that really sounded wrong! Sorry, Stuft Papa! Bob was SO lucky to get some goodies from such a cute delivery person! I was on a Game Show and met Vanessa Williams, right after she became Ms. America- yeah, I’m THAT old! Bob Rocks!

You and Bob just can’t stay away from eachother :) You are non-stop woman! I don’t know how you do it. All I know about those gums is that they are in the legume family. So that’s helpful. ;)

You are like a celebrity!!! I am so jealous that you get to tape and hang out with Bob!! Soooo cool! I don’t know how you do it all…esp with running 20 miles after a day like you had. Holy crap, lady! You are amazing. Give me some of your energy =)

Sherry says:

“What about bob” was my and my sisters’ fav movie as kids! Lol I wish you the best of luck with abstaining from sugar!! I’ve tried and its too hard! I’m on competition diet right now and would kill for a muffin in a mug or some of your ice cream. But will have some soon I hope.

Please don’t break up with Bob. That would make me so sad. Favorite celebrity I’ve met in person is Kelly Slater. Swoon. I’ve only had a crush on him since I was like 12. Talk to me about this no-sugar. Like no added sugar? Fruit OK? I would be willing to do it because seriously, my diet is atrocious lately. PS Smart me just figured out that I will be home in SF over the weekend. I’m hoping to get in on any FFA meet-up and I would love to meet you!

Susi says:

What???? No more Bob???? Aaargghhh!! Oh well, looking forward to Biggest Loser—I have been actually READING his book, and actually implementing some of his rules. Its a process. Can’t help you on the sugar abstaining…sorry. My body would probably go into shock. I do cut back, though. Love your Beverly Hills pix….how fun!! Good call not running after dark in a strange place. Famous people? Does John Denver’s brother count??? Bless you always, and your STUFT family too!!

Kristen says:

Okay, you did all that with Bob AND 19 miles!?!? *in awe of you, you workout Goddess!!*

Favorite celebrity I ever met is hands down Milton Berle. Such a wonderful and cool man…so down to earth. Next favorite is probably Mandy Patinkin. He’s a talented actor, but an even more talented singer! And nice too!!!!

Okay, I totally don’t know who either of those celebrities are. Where have I been?

• Kristen says:

Well, can’t say I blame you a whole lot since they aren’t necessarily “mainstream” celebrities. Milton Berle was old-time Vaudeville comedian who crossed over into movies and variety shows. Similar to Bob Hope, I suppose. I met him when he did a guest spot on Beverly Hills 90210 (the original series). Mandy Patinkin is currently starring in Homeland (although I haven’t seen it), but he typically flies under the radar a bit. Most people know him without realizing they “know” him from his role in The Princess Bride as Inigo Montoya – the man on a revenge mission to find the 6-fingered man that killed his father. To this day, his best role ever, IMHO.

So if I go “mainstream”, my favorite celebrity met is Luke Perry during his heyday on 90210 when he was at the peak of celebrity. He was seriously one of the MOST HUMBLE celebrities I’ve ever met. And if you don’t know who Luke Perry is…well, then I can’t help you there. LOL :-)

Bridget says:

I will do “2 Weeks No Sugar” with you!!! In Hawaii airport, while grabbing my luggage, I “accidentally” touched LL Cool J’s arm. That’s the closest I have been to a celebrity.

oh my gosh I just saw those socks today and was wondering if they stacked up to some others, well now I know!!

many still drooling over your food post

I would definitely do the no-sugar challenge with you–more like “no desserts”–I’ve been eating WAY too many sweets lately, and mostly just out of habit!

Elle says:

Well, this week I am back in my skinny little jeans, just like Bob promised on one of the workout DVDs that I did last week… last week he was in all of the workouts DVDs I did and also I followed MOST of his Skinny Rules. Next time you see him, you could tell him I love him!

True.

1. [...] xantham and/or guar gums bother your stomach? This issue was addressed on Stuft Mama’s blog today was well. Personally I try to stay away from them because I feel better when I don’t [...]

2. [...]  We love going behind the scenes with Bob Harper! —STUFT Mama [...]

3. [...] Oh wait, that’s right. Yours truly gave him that card. Remember my last visit to LA? [...]

4. [...] the way, if you see my best friend Bob wearing Pro Compression socks, they’re from me! He he. Filed Under: Dinner, Food Chat, Lunch, Random Ramblings, Running, Salads Tagged With: [...]

5. [...] the first 15 minutes or so. My boyfriend Bob hasn’t sported the Pro Compression socks I gave him during this visit yet. He must be saving them for a special occasion or something. Understandable, they’re pretty [...]

6. Finally…. says:

[...] wish I could be saying that finally Bob wore the socks I gave him on The Biggest Loser last night, but the first little part of the show I watched didn’t have him [...]

7. [...] at home. Super quick. Two moves. Less than ten minutes. No equipment necessary. I’m pretty sure my friend Bob would [...]

8. [...] Remember when Bob and I used to be best workout buddies? [...]