Here You Go- Halloween Pictures

So this just might be the shortest post in history, but I wanted to get these pictures up before the day was over.

The boys are napping and we’ve got a little family party to get to later tonight with trick-or-treating involved. I’ll be tuning out and getting away from the computer for the festivities.

We went to the gym earlier today. I taught spin and did a quick 3 miles on the treadmill.

The boys wore sweats that were way too short. They also did a little trick-or-treating around the gym in their short sweats instead of their costumes.

2012-10-31 10.10.062012-10-31 10.12.42

We’re so classy.

So, I decided to ditch part of my workout and help get their costumes on. Obviously, they were thrilled.

2012-10-31 10.42.08

What? You don’t want to see my sweaty mug? You only want to see the boys? Oops. Sorry.

Then….

Here you go.

2012-10-31 10.43.062012-10-31 10.43.10

And, just so Kitty doesn’t feel left out or anything,

here you go.

That’s right. Kitty is a boy, but we got him a “princess dress” to wear. It goes well with his man boobs and all, don’t you think?

Here’s another picture, well, just because.

Ha ha ha.

Okay, that’s all. I’m out. I have to shower and get ready for the party. I’ll be partaking in some pizza and candy eating tonight. Special occasion you know. I might just have to snake the good candy while the boys aren’t looking. Fingers crossed there’s some Reeses in the mix.

Oh, and I don’t want to leave you without any food pictures, so here’s my creation from earlier this morning with kabocha squash.

Spinach, real eggs, roasted kabocha, some Trader Joe’s Everyday Seasoning, crushed red pepper and my new Rhino Peri-Peri extra hot sauce from our first family trip this past weekend. It was awesome.

And…

There you go.

Have a wonderful safe night friends.

Comments

Susan says:

FLAT KITTY ROCKS!!

Danielle says:

I love Kitty so much. The boys are cute too. :)

Linda says:

The boys look so cute!! And Everyday Seasoning is probably my number one favorite! It makes everything good!

The horror! My eyes are burning. And that’s just the cat costume. Your boys look adorable though not totally enthralled with the process. They miss their short sweatpants!

Sara Grambusch says:

Aw :) And kabocha even made an appearance. Perfect day.

The boys and kitty look adorable! I hope you’re having a great Halloween!

Nikki says:

Your cat is so hilarious!

The boys are adorable….their expressions are priceless. ;-)

(I tried making the protein cookie…the one you just posted a recipe about yesterday…I didn’t have applesauce so I used canned pumpkin…it didn’t set up like yours but it still tastes yummy.) Guess I will be buying applesauce to try the “real deal” soon.

Oh gosh I love those costumes! How come you didn’t dress up? :) Haha. You totally could have gone as Little Bo Peep from Toy Story! That would have been perfect :D

I’m seriously jealous of your seemingly endless supply of kabocha. I don’t if it’s just a local thing, but it appears that every grocery store in my entire state only sells spaghetti, acorn and butternut squash!

Sherry says:

The boys look adorable! Kitty looks thrilled with his costume. He’s so stinking cute too!

Lisa says:

I love everything in this post the costumes, kitty, and obvi KABOCHA! Sorry got a little excited there.

Lisa- that kabocha for some reason wasn’t as good as the others I’ve had. Does that sometimes happen? You get a weird one?

• Lisa says:

Oh yes, that has happened before. Sometimes it depends where you get them. Or just two can be different if they were grown in different spots on the farm. Like one in more shade, the other more sun. Is it sad that I know that? Probably ha ha. This guy at the market was trying to explain that all to me.

Janet says:

I love Halloween just to watch the cute kids!!!
    You can tell you are from So.Cal, as your cowboy and astronaut both had their flip-flops on!!! Love it!
    Glad it was fun- eating all the Tootsie Pops, here!