You’re Invited

To our first dance party of the holiday season.

I’m sick this morning. Ugh. I should’ve known as everyone has been passing along this cold. I’m going to do what I can to power through my spin class this morning and then hopefully rest the remainder of the day.

Beavis.

I already told the boys that if all goes well this morning we’ll get to stop at Starbucks on the way home.

Yep. That’s right. I bribe myself and my boys with Starbucks when I’m desperate.

2012-11-15 14.28.07

Hopefully I’ll be back with a post and a little workout for you, but if I don’t make it……

come dance with us.

Please no negative comments about my dancing skills. I’m only sharing this because we’re all friends here and I want to encourage you to let loose and start your own dance party.

You know you want to dance with us. He he.

Have a great day!

Thanksgiving is tomorrow? Say what?

Comments

Larisa says:

Omg, love love love it! You may have started something. We will have to have out own dance party here. Coming soon! We should start a dance party bloggers channel;) by the way LOVE the Swiftwick socks in the pics, lol!

My 2 year old would love to join your dance party. I say you take it on tour! Next stop: STL!

Jessica T says:

Love it! William started dancing with you too!

Kimberly Woolery says:

OMG you’re so cute! Thanks for sharing ;)

Amy Zirkle says:

Too cute – you need to take care of yourself – be well – Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Susie says:

LOVE THIS. Y’all are so super cute. Get well soon!

Oh goodness. That video had too much fun and cuteness going on. Loved it! Feel better Kristin!

Missy says:

Funny! Love the dancing and I’m sure they loved it more! Hate you have a cold – rest for sure so you don’t get sicker!
    I emailed you about a recipe to see if you wanted it (a grain free low carb dressing/stuffing). I’d wanted you to have it before Thanksgiving but I haven’t heard back and wanted to be sure my email went thru! Check and let me know! I think you’d like it ;)

Samantha says:

Crazy! I woke up sick this morning too. I might even need starbucks to survive. You can bribe me.

So cute on the dance party! Have a great family day tomorrow!

Jessica Jones says:

That is just to cute!!

Susan says:

Hope you feel better soon… Love the video, your having fun and that’s all that matters. I turn on the radio all the time and dance with my daughter, she’s 2 also. She just recently started singing too, so cute. Have a great day!

Chels R. says:

Ur boys are precious! Feel better!!

You dance just like me! ha! LOL…..this is awesome!!

I hope you do this EVERY year…the boys will love to look back at their FUN mom!! ;-)

super cute video :) that’s actually my absolute favorite Christmas song and I’d be lying if I said I didn’t dance a little too haha

Bridget says:

Let’s reenact the dance party at Stuft Tutu’s!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonnie says:

the.best. and that is all. :D LOVE YOU GUYS!

Kelly Williams says:

Why does every boy have to jump on a bed? That is so cute!

SO cute! And so real! I love that he hit the video down. Such a boy.

Tess Moore says:

Q TEEZ!!!!!!!!! Lurve it!

So sorry you’re sick! I can’t get the video to load right now… I’ll have to come back to check it out. :) Rest up, and have a great Thanksgiving!

lindsay says:

I love them and your dance skills! mama mo jo!

Janet says:

That was awesome, my boys watched, too! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

heather says:

So cute. Just wondering what the kids drink at starbucks? I dont have kids so I have no idea what there is for kids to drink there. :-)

Liz Anglin says:

Love! J & J sure got some awesome moves! Take care and enjoy tomorrow :)

Sara Grambusch says:

:) Dance away that cold!

Claire says:

hahaha I am just LOVING that video!! :) I think you would own me on a dance floor lol

lol! You all are too fun! Love those dance moves!!

Donna says:

LOVE IT! I totally had a dance party at the end of my workout at home today – with my cat watching on – but he looked like he enjoyed my moves! Dancing makes everything better :)

1. [...] I wrote this morning, I told Joaquin if he kept his pants dry all morning at the gym that we could stop at Starbucks on [...]

2. [...] super excited for it and the boys are too as we’re getting excited for our holiday dance parties to [...]