Family Photo Birthday Dump

Hello! I feel like it’s been forever since I’ve been on the computer. Feels nice actually. I’m a little overwhelmed with a bunch of other things I’ve got going on though so my head is a little cuckoo.

Workouts:

Friday- Quick 7 miles treadmill run at home

Saturday- Taught boot camp

Did a long 19 mile chilly run with a couple of AT pick ups in there, but didn’t go nearly as fast as I was supposed to. Oh well.

2012-12-29 09.37.22

I wore my Mizuno gloves and Mizuno jacket to keep warm. Dang I’m a wuss when it come to cold weather.

I survived though, but could barely work my fingers when I got back to take these pictures.

2012-12-29 12.55.162012-12-29 12.56.162012-12-29 12.53.09

So the boys are three. Oh my goodness. It’s so crazy. We had a great family day. They really wanted to go on a choo choo train, so that’s what we did.

Here’s a photo dump from our day.

2012-12-28 09.57.482012-12-28 09.58.192012-12-28 11.09.132012-12-28 11.13.112012-12-28 11.28.592012-12-28 11.31.162012-12-28 11.56.552012-12-28 11.57.102012-12-28 12.48.052012-12-28 12.39.552012-12-28 12.47.532012-12-28 13.59.58IMG_6407IMG_6405IMG_6410IMG_6411

It was a great day.

Yesterday after my run STUFT Daddy had the boys so our deal was he would keep them while I cleaned and organized the house. Um……… it was a BIG job and I’m not even close to being done.

I finally sat down at 10 pm for dinner.

It looked a little something like this.

2012-12-29 21.46.162012-12-29 22.13.17

He he.

This morning so far has looked a little like this.

2012-12-30 07.27.142012-12-30 07.28.06

Okay. Gotta run. Sorry about all the pictures. We’ve got a full day today.

And I really need to wrap my head around the fact that it’s New Year’s Eve tomorrow. I want to be ready for a new year and in addition to being organized, I want to have my goals and vision for 2013 in place.

What do you do to prepare for the New Year? Write down goals or anything?

Comments

Sara Grambusch says:

Looks like a lovely day! I basically didn’t even realize tomorrow was new year’s eve until I read this. Thanks a lot Kristin. ;)

Becca says:

Happy birthday Stuft Twins!! I have twin cousins whose birthday is sometime this week, lucky time of year!

Happy Birthday to your boys!!! Looks like a great day together.

I like to write down goals – NY or otherwise. Even if you don’t even look at them again, I think there’s power in putting them out there.

looks like a great day!! and I love your overflowing jar of ice cream :)
    I can’t believe tomorrow is New Year’s Eve already either…this year FLEW by!

Joy says:

Congratulations on a great 19 miles!

The boys’ birthday looks perfect. They are getting so big!

And I keep telling everyone I talk to about 2013 being the year of surprising ourselves…that thought has really stuck with me. I’m going to write out my goals tomorrow and can’t wait to challenge myself.

I want that jar of ice cream! Happy belated birthday to the boys! Love the pics.

Your ice cream looks amazing. I love Better ‘N peanut Butter!! It always goes on top of my banana “ice cream” Happy birthday to the boys- My daughter is 3 1/2– 3 is.. well an exciting year :)

Cecilia says:

Happy birthday to your boys! My girls just turned 4 on December 3rd. 3 is such a fun age!

Just curious….how cold was it? You are still in shorts so I am thinking it is balmy ? Nice? Wishing I was there and not here in MN where it was 2 degrees this morning. ;-)

Fun train day!!

Your boys are so cute! 19 miles wow how great

Looks like a really fun b-day for the boys! A month ago I read the book, The Happiness Project and it has given me so many great ideas for resolutions. I don’t usually, but this year I plan to write down my resolutions.

Liz Anglin says:

I can’t believe they are 3 ( and mine is almost 3 on Fri )! What an awesome day! Very impressed by your 19 miles! My goals next year…drink more water and be patient and kind out in the world! Miss you :)

Stopping by to say Hi to one of my favorite supermoms! Happy birthday to the boys, they are so cute and I know they must have loved the train ride. We aren’t doing anything fancy for NYE, probably a nice dinner and sparkling wine at home. Warm and cozy! :)

Love all your pictures and looks like it was a great day with the boys. Happy Birthday to your kiddos!

Miz says:

I love the pictures.
    my seven year old sidekick is shouting for a sock monkey.
    YOUR SOCK MONKEY :)

Anna W. says:

Happy Bday to your adorable boys!

Janice says:

That is my favoritest peanut butter ever!! The ice cream in the jar looks like the perfect combo! Thanks for the idea!

elizabeth says:

happy belated birthday boys! they are adorable! i usually write my goals out-but i feel like a hot mess because i am living out of a suitcase for another week and not feeling very organized going into 2013 :)

Anne Benitez says:

Happy belated birthday to those adorable boys! Love all the pics from their fun train ride! Looks like the perfect famiky day filled with amazing memories! Cheers to a less stressful, less pressure and more carefree new year…you deserve it!