I’m Pretty Sure…….

Workouts:

Tuesday AM-

Ran 1.5 miles on the treadmill

Taught a 45 minute BOSU class

Tuesday PM-

Ran 7.5 miles on the treadmill at the gym. Attempted a little speed work workout that I had written out for myself with 8 x 400 repeats. I only did 4 of them and not very well. My body wasn’t quite ready for fast running yet, so after my first set I just stayed on the treadmill until my 60 minutes was up.

Wednesday-

Taught an early morning spin class

Ran 7.4 miles on the treadmill at 0.5 incline. Most of the miles were at a 8 minute per mile pace. I wasn’t really keeping track because it was little tough this morning. I was just really glad when my 60 minutes were over.

So, um, yeah, I’m probably the most indecisive person you’ll ever meet. I’m usually not really sure about anything. I’m always wishy washy and second guess pretty much every single decision I make.

Today though, there are quite a few things that I am pretty sure about, so thought I’d share.

I’m pretty sure I’m finally feeling a bit better. Not totally ready to go yet, but getting there. Phew.

I’m pretty sure that the new Reebok yoga line of clothing has the most comfortable clothes I’ve worn for awhile. Yep I wore that same outfit again for my BOSU class yesterday.

I’m pretty sure I reeked of garlic big time this morning during my spin class and that may be the reason only a few people sat in the front row.

I’m also pretty sure I freaking sweat like a machine sometimes on the treadmill. It’s kind of gross.

I’m pretty sure the people at the gym this morning were worried I might be moving in with all my bags (I did the whole shower at the gym thing like the cool ladies do).

I’m also pretty sure it’s not the best idea to bribe both myself to finish my workout and the boys to behave at the post office with Starbucks, but hey, if it works, don’t fix it.

I’m pretty sure I take at least 5 extra jumbo straws every time we go to Starbucks too. He he. I’ve also recently been getting my café Americano without any soy, just plain with 2 Splendas and it’s really growing on me.

I’m pretty sure just cutting up a kabocha squash is a pretty darn good workout.

Those things are tough.

But, I’m pretty sure roasted kabocha squash and NuttZo is my new favorite combination so the extra arm workout is worth it.

I’m pretty sure days we get packages from Mizuno are the best days ever!

Even the boys get excited about Mama’s new “special running shoes”.

And these, these new Mizuno Wave Musha 5 shoes are magnificent.

These shoes are lighter than the Elixirs that I race in, so I’m excited to try them out with some speed work. I wasn’t ready for it yesterday, but I’m already excited to try it again tomorrow with these bad boys. Even STUFT Daddy said, “cool colors”. Then he said “where’s mine”. Oops.

I’m absolutely sure these UGGs are from my sophomore year of high school.

I don’t know why I still wear them. I think the original color was black.

I’m pretty sure one of my favorite things is to be at home and hang out outside with my boys. I am truly blessed to have days like today with them.

We worked a bit outside together.

admired STUFT Daddy’s decorating skills,

checked on our birds,

and picked some oranges and lemons.

Yeah, that is one huge lemon. We’ve got lots more where that came from.

Since I wear Handful bras and/or Handful bra pads every single day, I’m pretty sure I’m set for awhile.

I’m also pretty sure someone is a little jealous.

I’m not sure it would help his manboob situation he has going on though.

Ha ha.

I’m pretty sure I’ve gotten a little lazy with my toddler lunch fixings lately. Yesterday it was cheese sandwiches, Quaker Popped snacks and a veggie burger.

Today it was a SunButter and jelly sandwich, pear and Trader Joe’s pretzels.

I’m pretty sure I’m going to have the same dinner I had last night again tonight.

Non dairy kale chips, roasted broccoli slaw with chicken

and a Flatout homemade vegetarian pizza.

Dang, now I’m darn sure I’m getting hungry.

Ha ha.

Oh, and um, yeah, I’m also darn sure I have my work cut out for me to try to organize this room.

Yikes.

I better get on it.

Hope you had a wonderful Wednesday!

Oh, one more before I go-

This is a cool website where you can print out a bunch of coupons. I only stumbled on it because of the Silk Facebook page and the coupon for the new Iced Silk Latte drinks, but there are a lot of printable coupons on there. Holy smokes.

What are you pretty sure about right now? Anything?

Comments

debbie says:

I’m pretty sure I like coupons. I just need to remember to bring them &/or even use them when I go to the store.
    Thanks for the website!

Lora lee says:

Here’s a suggestion I found online for cutting the squash. Poke some holes in it and put it in the microwave for like 3-4 minutes. The holes are
    Important to release the pressure and steam. After cooling, it’s easier to cut. It works. . Tried and true.

Ohhh! <3 coupons. I need to remember to bring my coupons or remember to clip them. Im pretty sure that you make me laugh and your boys are absolutely adorable. I generally only run in Saucony shoes, but man, those Mizuno shoes look amazing. I love those colors too! Also, Im pretty (ok REALLY) sure that I made the right decision to give my notice at my current job. I wasnt happy, I was treated horribly and there was no reason to stay there.

When I cut any kind of squash im always scared Im going to chop a finger off!!

Allie says:

I am pretty sure I love your blog!!!

Coco says:

My Uggs are in the same shape! They are completely stretched out and have salt marks all over them (because I’m in NE instead of beautiful CA- JEALOUS!) I refuse to buy a new pair.. it’s almost spring right?!

elizabeth says:

I spy that wild squash in your kitchen, when are you going to crack it open?
    Do you just stick the handful pads in any top and they stay put? I like your Reebok yoga wear, no weenis.
    Maybe the garlic is helping with your recovery!
    Oranges and lemons in the yard, you lucky! My mom just sent me a box of very good meyer lemons from her tree in Norcal.
    Ha! I’d like to see stuft dady wear shoes in those colors. His white wave riders don’t look like they’re broken in yet, but you do seem to keep your sneaks quite clean in San Diego, maybe they never hit the dirt!

Amy says:

I’m pretty sure that every time you post about a kabocha squash that I say I’m going to buy one at my next trip to the store and I never do. Need to try one! I’m also pretty sure that I thought I was the most indecisive person, but now I’m not so sure?! ;)

Tess says:

I’m positive you look the most happy and beautiful when you are joined by your boys outside in the sunshine!Have a great day!

I’m pretty sure your arm must be getting tired from all those pictures…but I am also pretty sure I love seeing what is going on through pictures so good thing you keep your arm full of muscles and protein. haha

I am also pretty sure there are only 4 days until I turn 44!! With the 4′s around me today maybe I should run 4 miles or something. Yea, I am pretty sure I won’t. (well maybe???) ha! ;-)

Karen says:

I am pretty sure I am done with Winter and ready for Spring.

I am pretty sure I love coupons too.

I am pretty sure that whenever I have one of the squash that are really hard to cut, I set it in the dish drainer on the skinny side where the cups go, so it is a little elevated and can not roll around and the spaces in the drainer make it easier to cut through while it holds it in place. :-)

I am pretty sure I better get ready for work now. Ha! Ha!

Lexa T says:

I am pretty sure that I loved my first try of roasted broccoli slaw with chicken. I am also pretty sure that I put way too much crushed red pepper on it and drank a ton of water with dinner. I am also pretty sure that I need to know where you got the toddler plates because my daughter would love them.

I swear I’m the most indecisive person too!! That being said, I appreciate all of the facts you’re pretty sure about. ;) The main thing I’m pretty sure about right now is that I’m stoked it’s Friday tomorrow!!

sherry says:

Cool shoes!! What type of shoe do you wear when you teach your HIIT classes? I’m in need of a good x-training shoe — any suggestions?

Maria says:

I’m pretty sure I’m SICK of the snow here in Morthern MI! I would like to run outside withOUT a million layers and Yak Trax on my feet ;)

Bribing yourself with starbucks is never a bad thing! Also I love the colors on your new shoes!

morgan says:

I am pretty sure we just got back from our first vacation ever in eight years of marriage & I teared up when we left the tropics behind to come back to two feet of snow & ice.
    Then we finally got to our home state, stopped by the store AND THEY HAD KABOCHA :) (which is usually only available for one month in the fall season) I am pretty sure that darn squash just saved the day in a glorious way (ok well him & his 5 friends….I am a hoarder!)

Holly says:

Kristin!!! Oh.my.word.kobacha. Girrrrlllll, so good. And I have you to thank for it. Now what do I do if/when my grocery store stops carrying it? I bought 2 and ate almost a whole one between lunch and dinner….DELISH.

Tracy says:

Hey Kristin, what temp and how long do you roast your kabocha to get it nice and crispy like that?? Thanks!

Allison says:

I’m pretty sure I’m a sweaty mess after my treadmill workouts too. Do you know what stores carry the Reebok yoga clothes? I’ve looked and can’t find them anywhere!

1. [...] to take my new Musha shoes for a [...]