Saturday- Taught a boot camp class (yes, I totally made them to the 10 to 1 jacking burpee challenge for the second week in a row)
Home elliptical for an hour while watching a little Khloe and Kim Take Miami (Is that what it’s called?)
Sunday- Took a spin class, followed by 15 minutes on the step mill at the gym
Managed to take a really great action shot. Ha.
Home elliptical for a hour with a pretty cool set up.
My coaches not only demanded a lunch stop at Subway in between workouts,
but they also made sure I didn’t run while they had a picnic on the treadmill and we all watched a little Toy Story 3 during my elliptical time.
At least the treadmill is getting some use these days.
Oh how I can’t wait to get on that thing.
Let’s see. I made STUFT Daddy’s favorite taco pie for dinner Friday night.
I tried to make a dairy free version for myself baked in a kabocha squash.
Kitty liked it though.
We did a lot of shopping this weekend. Retail therapy heals all, yes?
Yes. And by the way, Joaquin can spot a Target or a Starbucks from a mile away. I’m a proud mama.
Target and Trader Joe’s were our stores of choice. We made sure to stock up on our beloved broccoli slaw.
And just in case you care, my new americano drink is this one.
Cinnamon Almond Americano
And, while I know I promised the recipe for this amazing new Flatout creation
I’m working on a post with some other Flatout news and such, so it’ll be up later today. No time right now as my tummy is growling and the boys are playing a “poop game” in the other room. Not sure if I even want to know what that’s all about. Oh my…..
Just a few things before I go:
- There’s still time to enter the Reebok ONE leggings giveaway. The winner will be randomly chosen tonight.
- There’s a BostonStrongSD running event on honor of the tragedy that happened last week happening tonight.
Here’s the details.
- I can’t get there, but I’m planning on doing a little 2.62 walk/jog tonight after my classes from the Encinitas YMCA if anyone local wants to join me. It’ll be at 6:30 pm. Email me (email@example.com) if you want to meet up.
- I also found this awesome article from Jillian Michaels about the problems with refined grains. Not that we need another reason to stay away from them, but thought I’d share. Funny how we know they’re not good for us, yet sometimes they’re so hard to stay away from, right?
- The FRS sweepstakes JUST WENT LIVE. Check out this post for all the details on how to enter to win A YEAR supply and how to “gift” some free FRS packs to friends (and ask them to “gift” to you of course).
The direct link to the sweepstakes is here.
Have a great day!!!!
Did you do any shopping over the weekend?