One Thousand Mother’s Day Gifts- STUFT Dumpy Style

Good morning.

Not much exciting workouts to report. Taught boot camp yesterday morning and other than that I’ve just been taking things really easy on the elliptical. It looked a little like this yesterday at home with some Gossip Girl entertainment.

And last year the boys and I made a little Mama’s Booty Workout video for Mother’s Day that we haven’t done in awhile, so I’m re gifting to you again this year.

The original post is here. Kinda funny to look back at what was going on a year ago. Here’s the workout though just in case you want to move it a little today.

Our workout from last year. :)

So…….here’s my Mother’s Day gift to you.

A photo dump of all the things I’m thankful for right now and that have made me smile extra big the past few days.

A nutty americano in a cool cat mug with a few quiet moments to myself.

My injury, that is driving me crazy and very frustrating, but is also forcing me to slow down and put things in perspective a bit.

This book that I’m loving like crazy right now and this one that I got recently after a few friends recommended it.

It’s like a little breath of fresh air every morning.

My plants that STUFT Daddy planted for me and are back up so I can see them from the kitchen window (protective net and all).

The best family beach day ever the other day.

IMG_2551IMG_2554IMG_2567IMG_2569IMG_2564

A recent discovery after the beach of the best tasting pizza around at our old hangout spot back in the day, Pizza Port.

IMG_2575IMG_2576IMG_2577

The new best thing to put on pizza (and stash in my purse).

My favorite wine

and Modern Family.

Quality time with Mom (and Papap’s martinis).

Family birthdays (yesterday was my bro’s birthday).

My favorite Mother’s Day gifts.

And, well, for today. A special day to really be in the moment and try to be the best mama I can. I’ve got a lot of work to do (if you haven’t noticed I’m a bit of a mess), but all the time in the world to get it right.

Happy Mother’s Day!

Hope you have a wonderful day, whether you’re a mom or not. Enjoy your family and give lots of hugs!

Your turn.

What are you thankful today?

What is making you smile extra big?

(Wouldn’t it be cool if we could get one thousand on here?)

Comments

carri arrieta says:

I miss getting the coloring pages (my baby is 12), but I’ve still got 5 of the best kids. Had strict orders to stay in bed, something I never do, while they made me breakfast in bed. Homemade waffles w/peanut butter (my face), potoes and scrambled jalapeno eggs…..yup, my kids are keepers!

Holly says:

Yay – you got Jesus Calling! I’ve heard great things about A Thousand Gifts too! I’m thankful for God’s grace and provision, and my family…the two blessings that made me a mama and my husband who still makes me laugh! Happy Mother’s Day!!

Purelytwins says:

Happy Mothers day to you!!
    we are thankful for today for having such a great mom and older sister who is celebrating a birthday today :)
    hugs

Haha – I carry around little packets of hot sauce, red pepper flakes, and mustard in my purse. And I wonder why people think I’m weird… LOL!

Happy Mother’s Day!!!

Tess says:

Happy Mother’s Day to you too!!!! Enjoy the day with the family. I am SO grateful for my three boys. Every year they do something thoughtful that blows me away. This year a fancy beaded pair of sandals I had been swooning over and didn’t realize anyone was paying attention…..SUPRISE! Then I went for a run and came back to my van being washed. GRATITUDE!!!!!!

Sweet! Have a great day with the family! Thankful for mine too….where would we be with out them? ;-)

Beautiful!!!! My mom & mother-in-law are no longer alive but thankful for the other moms in my life! :)

Natalie says:

I am thankful for my family. We spent half the day with my parents, it’s always so nice. The gifts my children picked out were the sweetest. I love how they use their little imaginations.

I love The Jesus Calling! It has been huge for me :) I hope you enjoy it and are encouraged to lean more on Him. Thanks for posting a great video!

Elizabeth says:

Kristin you are so real. I love you and I’m sorry about your injury. I’ve thought so much today about my own struggles illness injury and what I was willing to give up for Christ. Take care. E

Thanks for saying that Elizabeth. I’ve been struggling a lot here and not everything makes it on the blog obviously, but yeah, injury stinks. What’s going on with yours?

Jennifer says:

Thankful for Mani/ pedis with my 3 yr old, feeling well enough to run three mies without needing a nap afterward yesterday, hugs from daughter, handprints and sweet handmade cards! That pizza looks so good! We love pizza Bella in old town. I think it is the best pizza I have ever tasted! Have you ever eaten it ?

Kara says:

My ten year old snuck into my room while I was sleeping and at midnight he woke me and told me he was awakw and watching the clock because he wanted to be the first to tell me Happy Mothers Day and thanked me for being his mom! It was a wonderful day!

Jill Morris says:

I’m so thankful for the women in my life that helped raise me! My mom and grandmothers, aunts, friend’s moms, and my sister. They taught me so much! I’m especially thankful for my ONE year old little boy! We had a great birthday weekend :) he is making me smile constantly by saying new words, trying to walk, and especially with his dancing in the car. Adorable.

My kindergarten girl wrote me the sweetest note saying “thank you for making are lifes so incredibl” – that made my day! :) I love the Jesus Calling app for my iPhone – it’s a wonderful convenience to open it and read the message of the day anytime, anywhere. The devotional book is beautiful, too. Happy Momma’s Day to you!!

meredith says:

Happy Mother’s Day – I hope you had an amazing day with those adorable little boys. Don’t you love the artwork? I swear those are the things that make being a mother so special. I just posted on my blog the artwork (and poem) my son made for me. Priceless, totally priceless. And funny to see how they view us lol (if you get a chance, you must take a look at what my son drew and said about me)…Hope you are feeling better.

Looks like you had an incredible Mother’s Day weekend! I am so thankful for the men in my life! They treat me like a princess and I so appreciate that every day.

That pizza…YUM! That is also one of my favorite hot sauces! Spicy!!! I need to find the packets pronto! I hope you have an incredible week my friend!

Looks like a great time!! I have a lot of friends that LOVE Jesus Calling! Your boys are so cute!!!! I am thankful for my family and friends! They have been such a blessing to my life!

Hope you had a great mothers day. I love that workout video of the boys and you last year, and I totally don’t blame them for running away when it was burpee time, I do the same thing. Ha.

Glad you had a great time at the beach and time with family this weekend as well, always a good reminder of how important family time is!

1. [...] so spoiled. Those plus my wonderful new pictures, it was the perfect [...]

2. [...] rest of the family of course. They met me at the beach and then we all went to lunch at this place [...]