Random Thursday Thoughts (Again)

Wednesday Workout:

Taught spin. (Complete with a few new songs thanks to you. I’ll share my play list once I get it organized.)

30 minutes on the stair mill and 30 minutes on the elliptical

I’m a little scatter brained this morning. So….

random Thursday thoughts it is.

I love these carts at Vons. Definitely helps grocery shopping with toddlers easier. However, it never fails that by the time we are paying for our groceries someone is having a meltdown.

Thankfully there is also a Starbucks inside Vons. Ha.

After cutting all those coupons, I forgot to take them yesterday. Duh.

Then while unloading groceries I realized we’re down to the last roll of paper towels. Lovely.

I went for my first Chobani Flip cup yesterday.

Almond Coco Loco did not disappoint.

I don’t know about you, but I’m usually not one to just eat a yogurt right out of the container. I always have to add something or use the yogurt as a topping.

Yesterday I got a little out of control with my flip.

Um, yeah. It was a topping for one monster of a creation.

A sweet roasted kabocha squash with a 120 calorie dark chocolate microwave muffin baked in half of it also topped with a little NuttZo and SunButter and some PB2 powder.

Holy cow.

You need to see it again, yes?

I found a dead bug in a Trader Joe’s power to the greens bag last night.

I thought about still eating the rest and taking just the bug out, but I just couldn’t do it.

This guy has me on my toes this fine morning.

I just caught him getting into the GNC key lime protein powder. He was licking it up from the counter. Lovely. The shirt is quite appropriate.

Hmm… now I’m craving a key lime pie muffin.

I’ve been loving an iced cinnamon coconut americano lately as my drink of choice.

It works much better when the cinnamon and coconut oil are added first though, not like in this picture. It’s also better when sipped with a glass straw.

I got some new Quest Nutrition Pastabilities noodles in the mail the other day to try out.

Has anyone tried these? I might experiment with them tonight. I’m curious to see how they taste.

Okay. I’m off. Enjoy your day!

Comments

Alex H says:

Flick the bug and eat the greens! (Or skip the flicking and down the crunchy sucker anyway! It’s good for you! http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-204_162-57584152/u.n-agency-urges-eating-insects%20-to-fight-world-hunger-malnutrition)

Annie says:

ok make sure you rinse, microwave for a bit, then dry completely…then the best is like a faux Alfredo with some laughing cow cheese wedges and some parmesan on top! They throw in whatever else you want (which would be burnt veggies, I am guessing!). They taste better made with creamier sauce than marina.

Very curious about the Quest pasta. Can’t wait to hear what you think!

Have not tried those but, I found a dead bug in my raspberries once….threw it out, washed the berries and enjoyed! Bugs are good for you right? ha!

Wow, that’s quite the workout for one day. I’m usually wiped by the end of a spin class! I’m curious about those Quest noodles… Let us know what you think!

P.S. Got my sunglasses! Love ‘em! Thanks again!

You’re rocking the workouts still! How is your injury from awhile ago? Hopefully on the mend! There’s ZERO possibility of me eating yogurt without some sort of crunch in it! That concoction looks delish!

Heather says:

Guess what I found at Wal-Mart…….. PB2 I was so excited my husband thought i was weird. Just thought I would share!

Ha! Bugs in the salad… I found a live ladybug in a bag of lettuce once! Your bug is actually a lady bug that hasn’t emerged yet :) That yogurt looks good!

You are such a tease with that kabocha! I just polished off my last roasted one before I fly out to Utah tomorrow. UGH, detox for 4 days! Is it wrong I want to pack one in my suitcase to take with me?

Jennifer says:

Yum! I love the calorie count on that spinach one! I want to know how it tastes. Too spinachy??

I’m so glad you have tried the flips, I love the coconut and key lime one. That quest pasta looks really interesting, I can’t wait to hear what you think about it.

Kori says:

LOL you know you still ate that salad!!! I probably would’ve!! hee hee