Warning: Declaration of StatigramWidget::widget($args) should be compatible with WP_Widget::widget($args, $instance) in /var/www/app/wp-content/plugins/instagram-image-gallery/plugin.php on line 0
A Random Mess of Quick Confessions

A Random Mess of Quick Confessions

A bunch of randomly ordered confessions because that’s just the kind of day I’ve had.

My curfew I set for myself for tonight is 10:30 pm so I better make this quicky quick. I haven’t been getting enough sleep lately and I can tell big time. Not okay.

So….

Let’s see here.

The past three days I’ve started my morning with the Egg-cellent Sweetener Free Mocha Smoothie.

Bacon is really starting to grow on me, but I only like it when it’s really crispy (I mean really, like almost burnt).

This combo is simple and delicious- turkey bacon, coconut oil, egg whites and spinach.

I forgot to put on deodorant. I realized that on the way to the gym this morning before having to teach two classes. Lame.

Luckily, I found this in between the classes.

Kind of weird it was in a bottle like that and a little too close and similar looking to the hairspray bottle, but it was a good find.

Gyms with toiletries are the best.

I’ve been taking these shots in the car a lot lately, especially in between classes.

(instagram)

I took my new little Soldier of Steel™ workout with me to the new gym for my “cycle and turf” class this morning.

We used some more fun exercises from it. Burpees, split jumps, walking lunges, etc.

Good times were had by all.

Oh, which reminds me, did you catch the first thing STUFT Daddy says when he gets home from work in our little video review of the workout? Only worried about those darn chickens. Funny stuff.

I got asked how to use this machine while at the gym today.

I did not have the answer. Have you ever seen this? It’s kind of like an alternating row motion. I need to do a little research.

I also got asked if I was pregnant yet again. Confirmed. Totally the kabocha.

I know what is does to me, but I decided that the bloat was worth it today to consume my last one.

Obviously. (Topped with coconut oil, Peanut Free NuttZo and almond butter.)

Oh, hello cute little burnt kabocha chip.

I love you and hate you.

I’ve been craving pizza like no other lately. I won’t be having the real deal anytime soon as my sister-in-law reminded we are only on Day 16. It has been a long 16 days. Ha ha.

Truth be told though I finally feel great (besides the kabocha bloat today).

The evening meatza pizza has been making an appearance more than just a couple of times. I even made my own with fresh ground turkey meat the other night.

I added a little garlic salt and Italian seasoning to ground turkey. Patted it all flat and cooked it on the stove like one big flat burger.

Then put on the toppings and baked it (along with some roasted broccoli slaw) for about 15 minutes at 400 convection.

Mmmm….

It was even better than the pizza I ordered this afternoon from some random place.

Ha ha. Yeah, we play “restaurant” around here. Don’t you?

We did Mexican food tonight for dinner. My Shredded chicken taco salad masterpiece looked like this.

Romaine, roasted jicama chips, roasted carrots, zucchini, a serrano chili or two all topped with a bunch of different hot sauces and served with Trader Joe’s Salsa and guacamole on the side.

Oh heck yes. And thanks to Costco we won’t be running out of either of these daily condiments anytime soon.

Ha.

And, totally random, but lately I’ve been needing my apples to be cute really thin. I feel like they taste better that way.

Or maybe it’s the sweetener free dark chocolate cups that usually go along with them.

I know, I know, breaking the whole SWYPO rule. I’m a rebel.

A rebel without a suit actually.

Say what?

I finally tried pool running tonight with my friend Erin.

Um, and yes, if you must know I forgot my swim suit. So I wore my workout outfit (plus my Spanx underneath) to do a little pool running.

Gotta admit, not a huge fan. We did a little workout I printed from the internet. We did the majority with the belt, but then experimented afterwards without the belt. Big difference. I’m trying it again tomorrow so I’ll give a little more information and thoughts about the whole pool running thing afterwards.

The highlight tonight was definitely the good company.

Oh, and the discovery that you can run in a pool comfortably in a Handful Bra and Spanx.

Just keeping it classy.

Beavis. Half hour late with my curfew.

Good night!

Do you give yourself a curfew?

Have you ever forgotten your swim suit?

How do like to cut your apples? Thin or thick?

Comments

Morgan says:

Last time I forgot my swimsuit I am certain I scared the teenaged lifeguards with my still-sweaty from spin class under armour bra & “they look like swim bottoms” champion wicking athletic panties….hey I only get to the pool twice a week & it’s $4- I am swimming!!! It actually was a great workout nonetheless. Thin apples are the best! Why do they taste better? I also love my apples with a sprinkling of pink Himalayan sea salt. I’m a weirdo!

Erica says:

oh gosh. I feel like I look pregnant after I eat far too much watermelon…worth it 😉
    Do you give yourself a curfew? I try, but it all depends on what kind of work I have to do for my regular job after Kay goes to bed!

Have you ever forgotten your swim suit? Um yes- actually I usually forget just the bottoms some how…

How do like to cut your apples? Thin or thick? No cutting! I like them whole 🙂

Kelli says:

A curfew? Yes sometimes, especially if I haven’t been sleeping well, I make myself get off the computer so the brain stimulus can settle down and I can sleep. My bathing suit is the first thing packed always…I am a fish, I love water. I normally wedge my apples with one of those tools that wedges and cores the apple, but yours definitely look cute, so I am going to try them your way. Thanks 🙂

I wish I had someone to try pool running with. Maybe that would help me tremendously. I’m afraid I’m about to have to take some time off from running again. I like my apples cut on the thin-ish side especially when slathering with PB so you get more PB flavor 😉

I set my curfew at 9:00pm last night (I’d been up since 4:45 am trying to get my run in before it got too hot.) Crawled into bed at 9:35…doh!

Oh yes, I have a bedtime, and the hubby helps keep me to it.

I like that machine, and I hope you liked the new workout. That’s a pretty sweet looking gym. Seems great for being able to try new routines!

purelytwins says:

curfew yes we have one, well we tell ourselves to start heading to bed around a certain time usually 10pm, but we tend to not really go to sleep until 10:30-11pm. but our bodies need sleep 🙂
    our mom loves her bacon really crispy too!! we like ours any way!
    HUGS

Samantha says:

Right now I am into chopped apples, they go in my oatmeal. But I know what you mean about the thin slices.

I turn into a zombie at 10:30! Trust me, you don’t want a visit from that beast!

Sally says:

Bacon is definitely the BEST when it’s super crispy! No doubt. And even though I’m only 20, at about 11PM it’s time for me to hit the hay. Otherwise my 7AM wakeup call really hurts. I need my full 8 hours!

What was the brand of water running belt you used? And what did you like/dislike about it? I have been meaning to suck it up and go buy one of those belts so I can “run” till the end of this pregnancy, and then hopefully soon after birth!

I don’t know- it was at the pool. I heard the aqua jogger is good. I ran in the shallow end today and it wasn’t bad. Maybe try that? 🙂 When are you due?

Keep it up! I bet the last couple of weeks will move faster than the first ones for you. And, I like dried apples the best! The newmans brand… I dip them in PB & jelly and consume far too much of said concoction everyday.

I smile every time you write “beavis” haha
    I’ve never done pool running but I’d love to give it a try – I just have no idea where to go to do that.
    And yes, I always cut my apples up in slivers too – it seems like I just get to each *that* much more 🙂

Natalie says:

My Dad has to have his bacon crispy. My husband likes it wiggly..gross. I need to give myself a curfew. I’ve been staying up way too late and I am feeling it.

hahaaaa i love your ordered pizza! I hope it was as good as your personally made version

You are too funny!!!! Is that a Hammer Strength machine in the gym? They usually are not that color.

You know I have never had Kobacha & reading you – not gonna try – I already have too many issues with the veggies I eat now! 😉

Apples, I just slice in wedges.. 🙂

Bridget says:

I laughed when I read that yesterday was the longest day of the year!! Tell me something I don’t know…they’re ALL looooooong days!! Day 19

1. […] really had no clue what we were doing and if you remember in my confession post, I didn’t even have my swimsuit. […]