We’ll Tumble For Ya

Hi!

Happy Saturday!

Today’s Workout:

Taught boot camp at the park this morning. Wore my new “I RUN” tee.

IMG_4883.JPG (2)IMG_4990

Did the elliptical at home for just a bit and then my PT exercises.

IMG_4996.JPG (2)IMG_4999.JPG (2)

Not the ideal set up, but whatever works.

I could not find my keys this morning anywhere. I was convinced the boys had taken them and hid them.

Finally figured out I had cleaned out some trash from the car last night and found them at the bottom of this box under the water bottles.

Close one. Once that went outside I would’ve never found them. I need one of those key beeping things to help you find your keys since I’m always misplacing them. Do they still make those?

My picture of my sweetener free roasted kabocha from last night didn’t really do it justice, so here’s a better one from before. Complete with almond butter, coconut oil and peanut free NuttZo.

IMG_4980.JPG (2)

This morning I whipped up a quick scramble before boot camp.

Egg whites, an apple and spinach in coconut oil.

Yep, even better when eaten out of a mug. he he.

I heard a rumor going around that today was “Sweet Roasted Spaghetti Squash Saturday”.

IMG_5006.JPG (2)

(Made without the sweetener and spray. Recipe coming.)

Are you celebrating?

My tummy feels fine today after reintroducing some bread. Yippee. The grains yesterday were fine. That makes me very happy.

And well, time to go do a little cleaning, but not without showing off a little beach tumbling from our day yesterday.

Joaquin wanted to show you his new trick.

And, well, I used to win handstand contests all the time in high school (I was a gymnast for years). Someone named STUFT Daddy tried to challenge me yesterday so I attempted to bring it. Ha ha. Then he wouldn’t let me show his video. What’s that about. He can do a pretty darn good one though, I gotta say.

Um, nice tan.

A little fun at the beach.

Have a great rest of your Saturday!

Have you ever lost your keys?

Do you tumble at the beach?

Comments

YOUR FOOD ALWAYS LOOKS SO YUMMY!!!!!! Unfortunately I did not celebrate sweet spaghetti squash sat. because there are like 80 out in my garden…but 0 are ripe yet. Boo!!

I HATE losing my keys. Glad you found yours!! And no, I have never tumbled on the beach (well maybe when I was a kid?) …but holy wow you can do a long handstand. Way to go! :)

Jessica jones says:

Awesome job on that handstand Kristin!!!

Lora lee says:

Wow. I’m impressed. That’s an awesome handstand! Love that runners tan!

Good job! I have a similar tan. It’s lovely.

I lose my keys about every other day. Not too bad considering I lose my phone multiple times a day.

Janet says:

When you can do a handstand like that and stay there that long, who cares about the tan!! YOu rocked it!!!
    What does that Japanese sign mean? I went to the website to find out- just curious!

Erica says:

Runner’s tan!! I have the same one. The hotness!! Your boys are just the cutest (do I say this every post? I think so). That spaghetti squash looks great- I will have to give it a go once you post the recipe. Happy rest of the weekend

I would give my self a concussion if I tried a handstand these days or a cartwheel …ha!

Tess says:

Adorable t-shirt!!! You are my reason I strive for goals……#1 on the goal list-handstand!!! That was amazing!! Boys-so cute!! Taking after their momma with the tumbling ;)

Impressive handstand!!! I want to work up to handstand push-ups but that is a challenge since I can’t do an unassisted hand-stand!
    Don’t hate me but I have never lost my keys – I’m a little anal about things being put up – even keys.

That handstand is impressive! And don’t worry, I totally have shorts and a tank tan lines too. My belly hasn’t seen much of the sun this summer :) haha

YIKES on the keys!!!! Glad you found them.. OK thoroughly impressed by that handstand!!!

Britt says: