Reebok Fitness Fashion at IDEA

*This is a sponsored post with FitFluential and Reebok. All opinions are my own.

Happy Saturday!

Yesterday was a rest day. It was awesome.

No workout, but did manage to convince the men we needed to take a family trip to Trader Joe’s. Highlight find of the trip was this.

And, I’m pretty sure all Trader Joe’s have this, but there’s no way in heck we’re making it out of the store with out A- getting samples and B-finding Armando.

Took a little impromptu break from computer land yesterday since it was rest day and all and finally got to tackle something I’d been avoiding a little too long.

Lovely. Yep, those were all clean and some of them had been sitting in the basket for, well, let’s just say more than a day or two. I posted the picture on instagram and thank goodness, I’m not the only one who suffers from laundry procrastination. I felt a little better, but it did take me a really long time to get that all put away. Wait, actually, I Might still have a few things left that need to be folded.

Anyhoo….

Since the majority of my laundry all the time is workout clothes and a lot of outfits I was dealing with yesterday were Reebok ones that were sent to me to wear at the IDEA World Fitness Convention I thought I’d write a little Saturday fitness fashion post.

So here we go.

Let me tell you, I’m not the most fashionable, but I am a fan of cute, comfortable, durable workout gear. It’s pretty much all I wear. Not to mention, sometimes it’s about dressing the part, right?

The other FitFluential ladies that I got to hang out with during the convention (Monica, Julie, Shannon and Gina-Thanks Shannon for the pic by the way), well, they sure do know their fashion.

They also know how to shake it.

I know neither, so I just kind of tagged along, took pictures and pretended. Ha ha.

Totally unplanned, but Monica and I were twinsies the first day of the convention in this Studio Stripe Long Bra Top. I also had the Yoga Boot Pants on that are super comfortable and perfect for yoga or you know, standing on the side of the dance floor. He he.

Really, I got pretty good at keeping the dancing bench warm and taking pictures while they showed off their moves.

Speaking of moves, Gina has a brand new dance cardio fitness DVD coming out, Solibeat with live drummers and everything. Pretty darn cool.

We even got to meet and chat with the design team behind all the Reebok fashion. That was sure a blast also.

Obviously I told them good bra pads are key.

So let’s see, Reebok had tons of their amazing new fitness apparel for sale at the conference.

*If you sign up as a Reebok One member you can get 25% off all Reebok clothes anytime you order from the website. Pretty cool. I mean who doesn’t like a discount? Ha.

You can sign up here.

So, let’s talk tops first.

I’m a huge fan of tank tops. I’m not into the whole short sleeve shirt thing for working out. Maybe because I’m a “sweater”.

I love that tank that Monica and I got. I even wore it to impress my new Vega friend Elizabeth. (Side note- I’ve been experimenting with some of the Vega Sport products and am really loving them. More information on that coming up next week.)

I also got that same tank in blue. I wore it for my magazine cover shoot.

IDEA running picture

It’s super comfortable and I love the long length and the thin straps. It also has a really cute back that I don’t have a picture of, but here it is from the website.

image

Studio Stripe Long Bra Top

Also one of my favorites is this Reebok One Print Tank. Wore the blue one to chat with my egg white friend Ande.  (I just placed an order for my huge jugs yesterday, discount code on their weekend sale here).

I really love the fit and how it is light and airy. It’s stays in place even though it’s loose because it’s fitted at the bottom. You can hide a lot of kabocha bloat under there if needed. Just saying.

It comes in other colors too. I really like the black and the pink.

(Yep, Shannon and I got to meet the cute, fellow kabocha loving Kasey from Powercakes. This is a picture of three squash loving ladies. He he.)

Oh hey, and not that you can see them that well, but printed pants are pretty fun too, yes? You can see them a little bit better here.

Speaking of bottoms, there were a lot of booty shorts around the conference. I braved them a couple days. My favorites were these Reebok One Hot Short in blue.

Used them to try to score a few free Quest Bars. I did get my hands on a few so it must have been the shorts. Ha ha.

Let’s see, what else?

I got a lot of compliments on the Reebok ONE Track Jacket.

Super comfortable and a great light weight jacket. Plus it has thumb holes. Huge plus. You can see all the details here since I didn’t get a good picture of it on (and there are already way too many selfies on here).

And, well, when it comes to fitness and workout shoes Reebok had a whole slew of options.

The popular shoes at the conference were the new Nano 3.0 shoes. Here’s my full review on them, I have to say that having them on my feet 10+ hours a day for 4 days, they held up pretty darn well and kept my feet in good shape.

I have them in purple and this red color too.

IMG_0401.

They are perfect for BOSU classes. Actually, in my personal opinion I think they’re the best shoes for BOSU because they’re so versatile and lightweight.

Obviously I want them in this color to match the blue hot shorts.

Isn’t it always fun to match your shoes with your outfit?

Okay, well, that’s enough fashion chat, yes?

I may peruse the Reebok website for a bit now though. Funny how that happens.

Hope you’re enjoying your day and are having a great start to your weekend!

I made that no grain seedy bread again this morning to make sure it’s blog worthy. Well, it is. Recipe coming soon.

And, along with no roasted kabocha boat pictures, I promise to not post any selfies for a couple days also.

What are your plans for the weekend?

Just curious, do you get more excited for workout clothes or shoes and do you have to match?

Comments

Jill C. says:

I get more excited about clothes. I’m really loving a pair of shorts that have side pockets. They’re soooo soft and comfy. I wish I had them in about 1000 colors. When is my genie going to show up and grant me endless wishes for workout clothes and leg muscles like yours?! I’m waiting!!!

SHOES!!!!! And no I don’t have to match…although really almost all my shorts are black so they match anything.
    I get way more excited for workout anything than regular clothes or shoes!!!!!! I am wanting to try Vega products too!

Andrea says:

Why do you always pose w your neck like that?

Tough call…I get equally as excited about cute running outfits as I do for awesome shoes. Loving all your reebok outfits & shoes!!

This morning I ran 11.5 miles (on a lot of the RW half course) Tough stuff…it was humid. This awesome guy who had run about 4 more miles than me ended up meeting up with me and pushed me the last 1.5 miles. They were the fastest I ran the whole time. He was like coaching me to finish strong (up a hill). I love free coaching! Hah. Then I was convinced to go on a 20 mile bike ride. Tomorrow…I do nothing. Lol.

Diana says:

I love those striped tops you and Monica were sporting. Since I started working out seriously this year, workout clothes are my new obsession. I can’t seem to make it out of the store without a new cute something to wear at the gym. I do have to get more shoes though, I totally love it when my shoes match my outfit.

Now off to do gym clothes laundry. Doesn’t it seem like that’s the only clothes you have when you do the wash? It does for me!

Shoes and workout clothes!!! I like to buy them together because, like you, it makes me happy when they match!!! Love seeing all of the cool Reebok outfits you have!!!

No matching required here…..I do get excited about shoes more but last fall when I was feeling thinner and must admit happier about how I “looked” I was waaay more excited about clothes. ;-)

BTW…not in a weird way but check out your hamstring muscles…holy hannah it does pay to work out…..I have to work on that for sure!!

Love the striped tank top, and I don’t care for shirts either when working out, too hot!

Clothes definitely…BUT I did just make about 5 different pairs of “design your own”Reebok Nanos on their website…it’s addicting

Diane says:

I am totally addicted to workout clothes! I base my shoe purchases on the colors I have in my wardrobe. Sadly, I have more workout clothes than regular clothes. I think it’s been 2 years since I’ve worn a regular bra too!! And yes!! Always gotta match :) Love the striped tank btw! Super cute!

Tracy says:

Would you rank the Reebok OnePrint Tank as high on the list for hiding a diastasis? I live in different Lululemon tanks to hide mine but always looking to branch out! Thanks!

Ali says:

I love all the Reebok workout clothes. I wish we had more options here in Canada. Although I guess it would just mean spending money on stuff I really don’t need. I have oodles of Lululemon and it’s sooo addicting to just add a piece here and there and then suddenly realize that you’ve overdone it. Ooops! The bad part is that I don’t give equal love to all of my workout gear. I definitely have favorites that I tend to focus on.

BTW, I love that TJ mix. Whenever I go to the states I pick that one up and love it either cooked or raw.

Glad to see you’ve been enjoying the plantains so much too. I was on a real kick forever and just loved them and then sadly I can’t seem to find them in the stores. They are sooo yummy and oddly something I didn’t try until I was on the Whole30… weird.

I just tried roasted that TJs mix. IT was awesome! :) Oh darn- you can’t find plantains? I’ve fallen in love with them and yeah, had never had them until recently. :) The Whole 30 definitely opens your eyes to fruits/veggies we never knew about .Ha ha. :)

Michelle Kim says:

I think I get more excited about workout shoes (new running shoes! And the last several pairs have all been from Mizuno!). All the workout clothes looks comfortable and cute.
    This weekend, I’ll be chillin’… and celebrating a 7 year anniversary with my boyfriend. :)

Amie says:

I definitely get more excited about shoes :)
    This weekend I celebrated my 1 year wedding anniversary and worked on my blog that I just started!
    By the way, I saw kabocha squash today for the first time at the grocery store here (I live in Maui) and totally thought of you! Haha I think I’m going to have to start experimenting!

Hali says:

OH my that is a tough question… I guess I’d have to say workout clothes, although shoes get me pretty excited too! You need to change your name to Stuft-buff-Mama, and keep takin those selfies, cuz you rock at it! ;-)

elena says:

I was just wondering what kind of peppers you use on your salads? I have tried jalepeno, but they are just a little too hot for me. I am trying to find a good one to use.

1. [...] If only I would have had them at IDEA. [...]

2. [...] been sporting the same Reebok outfit out and about today. It’s one of the many outfits from IDEA. Gotta love it when you keep your workout clothes on all [...]