I Lie.

Whelp, my big plans of getting a giveaway up for you last night before I left failed miserably. So did my attempt to downsize my packing. Oopsies.

On the plus side I did paint my toenails and make to the airport on time for a change. :)

Also on the plus side I’m writing this on my phone (and I won’t waste more of your time this morning.

Should have a post up later tonight, but I’ll be on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter if you want to see what we’re up to at the Runner’s World Half and Festival.

Mizuno Marathon Mezamashii Week here we go!

Oh and I just saw that MCM Marathon is ON! Woot!

Beavis, I just remembered I forgot my neck pillow. Darn it.

When was the last time you flew somewhere?

Comments

Hahaha! You failed miserably b/c you didn’t get a post up? What ever!! You Rock!!

I failed miserably b/c I ate 3-yes 3-doughnuts yesterday!!! THank goodness “Every new day is another chance to change your (my) life!” Here’s to a new day!!

Erica says:

Good luck!!!!!

Enjoy your trip to PA! I would love to be there!

Sheena says:

I flew back from Spain Sunday night, then to Canada Tuesday afternoon and back to California today!

Natalie says:

Good luck!!! I am so happy that MCM is still on!

Nicole says:

Good luck with your races – and with all the travelling you’ll be doing! Sending happy thoughts for you along your journey, both traveling, race-wise, and your recovery!! :)

Michelle Kim says:

I think the last time I flew somewhere was to Vegas near the end of last year. Have a safe trip and an awesome Mizuno Marathon Mezamashii week!

Allyssa says:

I wish you the best of luck this weekend! Hope everything goes smoothly :) I have been wearing my sports bra to bed when I know I’m going to get up early to work out, it helps me to stay motivated to not go back to bed haha Last time I flew it was to Florida last December. The weather was so nice, and I miss it now!

Bridget says:

what?! you’re gone?!! i need to pay more attention. miss you already……I gave STUFT Doodie, I mean Daddy, a bag of stuffed animals and junk to give to anyone that stays in their bed tonite.

I wish I was attending this weekend! Maybe next year. Have a great time and good luck running! I have grown up with a Dunkin Donuts on every corner here in NY that I can’t imagine anyone ever not trying their coffee – sheltered thinking, I know. It is delish, I hope you enjoy it!