Where Did the Time Go?

Why hello! Where are the days going? I mean, really. I don’t know what happened to today.

Not good.

It’s about time I ordered Christmas cards and started doing some shopping.

Hmm… maybe tomorrow.

I do know that today two really fabulous things happened.

If you follow me on instagram you already know that this happened first thing in the morning.

photo 1_thumb[1]

Oh yes friends, our new addition got its first little test run. I pretty much felt like I was dreaming. So much more to come on this, but only had time to get the miles done this morning and then move on with our day.

I’m already excited to get on it again tomorrow though.

This happened too.

photo 3_thumb[1]

Yes, this was taken in a public place and yes I wear those shoes (I think they’re shoes, not slippers) way too often.

After an emergency trip to Trader Joe’s happened to only get milk (and ended up in $80 worth of yumminess), we had the most fabulous dinner. My plate looked a little like this.

photo 4_thumb[7]

Fish taco salad (roasted cod with Penzey’s Abobo seasoning on shredded cabbage) with cassava “fries” and Trader Joe’s guacamole. Oh and just 3 serrano chilies on there too.

Mmmmm hmmm….

A couple confessions to share tonight.

This picture frame has been in the boys’ room since before they were born.

2013-11-26 19.35.53

Yep. Untouched. No picture.

The boys will be 4 later this month.

Mother of the year. Lovely.

I’ve been having the combination of Arctic Zero and microwaved Quest Bars too often lately.

2013-11-29 20.42.572013-11-29 20.46.45

Tastes so good, but makes my tummy hurt. I must stop.

I found this sweater last week while shopping at Old Navy.

2013-12-01 17.12.16

It was definitely hard to pass up, but they didn’t have it in they boys’ size. I may still have to get it though. I mean, it’s just so cool.

Last week when we took a family trip to Costco this happened.

2013-12-05 19.24.43

Yep. Dinner for $1.50 each. Please don’t ask questions.

And Beavis, I still don’t have a Christmas outfit for Kitty or had his holiday photo session yet. I guess I’ll attempt that tomorrow too.

2013-12-05 21.13.44

That’s our other cat Nala. She hates people and dressing up, so we leave her alone.

And well, while I still need to recap the race from Sunday and get a move on with some more holiday giveaways for you, I have a darn early morning tomorrow and after reading this little article from the ProForm on the power of sleep, I’m calling it a night.

Shorted post ever? Yes.

Will I make up for it tomorrow? Gosh let’s hope so.

Sweet dreams!

Comments

The treadmill is seriously gorgeous. If that showed up on my doorstep I may just re-pronounce my love for running. ;-). I wore shoe slippers to pick up my car the other day, and lets just say I was much warmer then the other 3 people standing in line with my outside for twenty plus minutes.

Apryle says:

3 things I have to say:
    Thank you for posting your Costco dinner! We all do it, and those who say they don’t are lying!
    I used to judge people a lot. Then I had two kids. Now I don’t.
    Your new treadmill is beautiful!

Jessica T. says:

William refers to Costco as “Costco hotdog”, and wants a hotdog each trip.

I think I know some teens who think slippers are shoes so maybe you are in the cool club and didn’t even know it? (And when you don’t have snow/slush and negative degrees it may be cool but, in MN and all of the above is going on with our weather its not too cool….and I would know right?? Because I am an old “cool” mom….ha! Not!)

I need my coffee….enough ramblings…

MIZ says:

ahhhh the older mine seems to get—emotionally and chronologically—the more OBSESSED WITH YOUR BLOG I GROW.

maria says:

oh man. I am in serious love with the Boston TM. So jealous! Love your posts, they always make me laugh 🙂

lexa says:

Congrats on the treadmill! I love the empty picture frame! I may or may not have a month baby frame for the first year that may or may not still be in the closet empty. My daughter turned 3 on Thanksgiving.

Marybeth says:

You ate a hot dog? That just seems so unlike you.

I think those are slippers… but we love you anyway. 🙂 Super jealous of that treadmill…

I want your treadmill! It looks so beautiful! can’t wait to hear all about your runs on it!! Where did you get those slippers from? I need some new ones and they look so comfortable!

I hope you got a decent amount of sleep last night!
    I can’t help but admit that I’m insanely jealous of your new treadmill…it’s just so beautiful! 🙂

Nicole says:

Have you always loved your foods super spicy?? I think my eyes would burst if I ate serranos raw! 😀

Do you heat up your Quest Bar before putting it on the Artic Zero?? (YUM!) I used to buy Artic Zero a little too frequently, and I think the Chicory Root ingredient bothered my tummy, too. 🙁

Michelle Kim says:

So great that you have that beautiful treadmill! Perhaps I’ll get to own one just as nice in the distant future.

Well, you probably already know i love my treadmill but I think I might have a little treadmill jealousy – surely 2 really nice treadmills isn’t too much? Glad you like it!!
    Oh, we still have frames like that around here and my youngest is 12 – I think I finally packed the empty baby frames away so that they would quit mocking me.

So excited for you & the treadmill!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!!

I am so getting the pic frame thing – no judgement here!!!! 🙂

The name on the treadmill – my goal!

Lindsay says:

I’ve never had artic zero but I have had quest bars and omg, did they ever kill my stomach! Didn’t put the bar and upset stomach together until I ate another one a couple days later. Learned my lesson that time!

Emmeline says:

Ugh that is my dream treadmill. So happy for you getting to use it or those bright n early runs!