Warning: Declaration of StatigramWidget::widget($args) should be compatible with WP_Widget::widget($args, $instance) in /var/www/app/wp-content/plugins/instagram-image-gallery/plugin.php on line 0
Some News- Things Are a Little Different Around Here

Some News- Things Are a Little Different Around Here

Before I get to the news, I thought I’d just show you our summer fashion. It’s been hot here. Like over 90, so naturally that means we either wear cowboy boots or flip flops to the gym.

2014-07-07 13.02.14-1

Pretty funny stuff.

Well shoot.

Let me preface this by saying that I do not do well talking about sad things.

Let me also just say that this past week had been a tough one.

I’m not sure how much really comes across on the blog, but for the most part I’m pretty good at hiding my emotions and trying to stay positive in front of others.

I even had a joke with my college roommates about always being the one that said “ I’m blocking it out”. I would say that about pretty much anything I didn’t want to deal with. Not really the best thing to do, but it’s a skill I have.

A skill I’ve been putting to use the past seven days.

I’m not totally ready to talk about it yet, but we lost a very special feline family member last Monday.

We’re all a little confused over here.

I’m having a hard time.

I can’t really grasp that my little 14 year old buddy is gone.

What seemed like a minor sickness the other weekend turned out to be way more severe. I won’t go into the details, but it was all a bit sudden. It was way too fast.

Kitty was my baby. I bought him with my leftover college loan money (without telling anyone except my roommate at the time) when I got my first teaching job.

He was pretty much the only pet I really ever took good care of.

He has been by my side (literally) through so many life things I can’t even begin to list them all.

Ugh.

I think the hardest part about it is that I feel alone in missing him. Andrew and Kitty never really had a thing for each other. The boys understand and we’ve talked about it, but they’re too young to really grasp the whole thing.

I keep waiting for him to jump on the bed or snuggle up with me or come purr loudly in my face or come keep me company while I’m on the treadmill, but it’s not going to happen anymore.

I’m sad.

Miss this guy

2014-06-18 07.02.07

and his manboobs

2014-05-02 21.36.29

and his many cool shirts.

I miss him so darn much.

2014-06-23 06.54.31

Beavis.

2014-04-24 14.16.14

This was not really the post I had planned to share the news, but oh well.

I still need a little time to process it all and be sad a bit. The past week has been so busy with so many activities and parties and other things on top of this major life change, I just need a little time.

I also need sleep.

Good night friends.

See you tomorrow.

Comments

Kelly says:

I’m so sorry for your loss, pets are a part of the family, it’s not easy to say goodbye. He was very lucky to have you. Take care of yourself. 🙁

Dawn says:

Oh I’m so sorry!! I’ve loved seeing your posts of kitty! He always brought a smile to my face! And I’ve been thru exactly what you’re going thru too… It’s hard and your heart aches. It takes time… Love you friend!

Jessica T says:

Oh Kristen, I am so sorry. I know that it is never easy losing a family pet. I know that Kitty was more than just a family pet and how much he meant to you. Heck, I still have a flat kitty on my office window at school. Time will help heal & it will be tough for a while, but he isn’t suffering anymore. Give me a call if you want a hug. Again I am sorry you lost such a awesome companion.

briana says:

Losing a loving pet that is part of your family and more like a little person than pet is something that only another pet owner can understand. Losing your cat is really sad. I’m so sorry 🙁 I hope you can find some comfort in knowing the long and good life he had and that you loved him dearly. He had a good life. You’ll heal in time, but he’ll always be your first and cherished most. You’ll eventually decide to give love to another cat and give him or her the life your buddy and you had. Hugs to you. It’s so hard to lose a pet

Tracy says:

I’m so sorry for your loss..losing a pet is so hard..praying for you…

Amy C. says:

Oh Krisitn! I am so sorry to hear this news. It’s never easy losing a furbaby. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, and will make sure to hug my flat Kitty extra hard for you. Sending you lots of love!!!!!

Erica says:

I’m SO very sorry. My heart is with you.

Steffany R. says:

I’m so sorry to hear about your kitty! They are so much like family to us! I will squeeze mine a little for you.

Jennifer says:

I am so sorry to hear about Kitty’s passing. It is so hard to lose a pet. I never, ever say this, but I am sending you hugs!

Jenny says:

Im so sorry! They definitely become part of the family! Hang in there……hugs!

Tess says:

My sympathy and prayers are with you and your family. The loss of a pet is very difficult for the family. Remember the snuggle times with joy.

Mary Ann says:

Such a sad time. Those of us who have lost a loved pet know your grief. Thank you for being an inspiration.

Marsha says:

So sad to hear and very sorry. I started reading your blog from the beginning to present. When you started adding Kitty… Flat Kitty… I laughed nonstop. Pets are a hard loss to take. God Bless Kitty!

I’m sorry for your loss, friend. Losing a pet is hard, so it’s okay to be sad for a little while. You’re in my prayers.

Jamie says:

I do a lot of reading of your blog and not a lot of commenting… but I just wanted to say I’m so sorry for the loss of your friend! Pets are there for us unlike any human can be. R.I.P. Kitty.

Oh friend, I’m so incredibly sorry for your loss. I just want to hug you right now. Sending love to your from across the country and hopefully I can give you that big hug in a couple of weeks. Love you! xoxo

Heather says:

So sorry. It’s very hard to lose a pet. They are part of the family. We just lost our chocolate lab in April. She was the first pet my husband and I got together.

Kristen says:

I am so very sorry for your loss. Pets have such a special place in our hearts. It’s OK to mourn and ask for whatever support you need.

Christina says:

I completely understand! Many many condolences to you and take all the time you need to grieve and process it. My last pet “passing” happened all of a sudden and unexpected as well. It takes one by surprise sometimes 🙁

Melissa S. says:

I am so sorry 🙁 Pets are our kids. My little lady is 16 and I know I could lose her at anytime. For now, she is healthy, but it can happen so quick. My sister lost her 14 year old cat a few weeks ago to a thyroid and kidney disease. Sending you love and prayers 🙂

O no! I’m so sorry 🙁 Sending my love XOXO

lindsay says:

i’m so sorry friend. you know im here for you. let the emotions flow, it’s healthy and we are all here to love and support. xxoo

Shanna says:

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost two dogs this year and it’s never easy. They are certainly part of the family. May your happy memories of Kitty give you comfort.

Meredith says:

I’m SO sorry to hear that! Animals truly do become family members, and to lose one is harder than you could ever anticipate. I think it’s safe to say that many of us readers will miss Kitty too (he has phenomenal pictures.. i think he could battle Grumpy Cat for the internet’s best meme). I know it won’t make it any easier but don’t feel alone knowing that all of us will be missing his “happy” face and rooting you on!

Sharron says:

Oh girl!! Totally just cried for you! My heart totally feels your pain. That kitty has been with you through all of you life changes, a constant, and losing that is beyond painful. Alot of us “get it” and you are not alone, and the level of grief is normal!!! Just know that you will be ok, there will be a day that you won’t cry, but for now it’s totally ok to mourn. Praying comfort for you sweet girl!!

Sara says:

I’m so sorry for your loss, Kristin. I know how much you loved Kitty! I lost my first kitty (and first pet) a few years ago and I remember how much that loss hurt. When my parents told me she died (she lived with them at the time–I was newly married and had moved away), I screamed NO! NO! I just couldn’t believe it. I will be thinking about you. Kitty had a good long life thanks to you! Hugs and prayers.

Becca says:

Kristen I am SO very sorry. Prayers and thoughts are with you. <3

Oh, Kristin… I am so, so sorry to hear this. My heart hurts for you. Lots of love.

I’m so sorry!! I hate that you are sad and feel like you have to be sad alone. You have many people who care about you and even though we didn’t all know Kitty, we are sad with you!
    Hugs!!!

Susan says:

Oh Kristen, I am sooo sorry! You are so not alone in this! I am crying right along with you -I love animals, and really loved Kitty! I always looked forward to the pics, and especially THAT face, oh that face! I took my “Flat Kitty” all over the place -even to Europe, and when you are ready, say the word,and I will email you his adventures!
    Losing a pet is the worst because their unconditional love is the best. I will be thinking of you and Kitty. Just know that Kitty isn’t sick anymore and is looking down at you with that face that on,y Kitty has!

Hugs

Susan

Natalie says:

I am so sorry for your loss. Sending lots of love your way.

Jenny says:

Good morning Kristen!

You and I both have hiding things and putting on a smiley face in common! I am soop sorry to hear about Kitty. I have gotten a kick out of the wonderful photos you post of Kitty.

Losing a pet (especially one you have had a long time) is very hard. Those who have not been there do not always truly understand. I lost a sweet doggie unexpectedly several years back and it was very tough. I will be saying prayers for you and you come to grips with it.

Hang in there and know that you have alot of supporters thinking of you!!

Jenny

Katy Widrick says:

Sweetie, I’m so, so sorry…the world LOVED StuftKitty and I hate that you’re going through such heartache. We lost my dog buddy this year much too soon (he was only 7 years old) and while I’m past the really hard part of the process, I still think back with bittersweet memories about my pal. Best wishes to you and the family.

Sandy says:

So very sorry to hear about Kitty. I know exactly what you are going through with the loss of your pet. It’s tough because our pets are our family. Take care and I’ll say a little prayer for you.

Ugh Kristin! This is sad. Hugs, thoughts, prayers and hope for comfort!

OH Kristin ~ No one can truly understand what emotions we go through with the loss of a pet. Especially one with man boobs! I think Kitty has become a part of this blog just as flat Bart has ~ we will all miss your little love.

Madeline says:

Sorry for your loss!! Our pets are definitely family 🙁

Kelli says:

I am so sorry your beloved kitty is gone. No words can really comfort this kind of loss, it is like losing a family member. They become a part of our lives and our families and their absence is felt in a big way. We had to put our 15 year old Lab down exactly one month ago and I still have days that I miss her so much. She was perfectly healthy one day, had a stroke the next day and we put her down the following day. There was no time to prepare, but I know that there would not have been enough time regardless. We joked for years that our dog just had to make it through our last child’s graduation…..she passed two days before the graduation ceremony. Our daughter did not know life without this dog, and still doesn’t like to talk about it. Like you, she “blocks out” dealing with emotions and especially this one. It is a difficult process that gets better with time. Take care and let yourself feel all of it……get it all out so that you can begin to find a new normal. Thanks for sharing this with all of us!

Katie says:

I’m so sorry for your loss!! He’d become a part of many lives via your blog. I’m pretty sure half of the internet is grieving with you today. ((hugs))

elizabeth says:

Very sorry to hear about your Kitty, he always makes me smile.

Heather says:

Omg I am so sorry friend. Pets are family members it’s so hard. My oldest dog is almost 13 and it makes me sick to think about losing her. Praying for you!

Kristina says:

oh sweetie – I know. thinking of you and sending you all kinds of love and comfort right now.

you are not alone – we all love (Flat) Kitty – I STILL HAVE MINE! sending so much love.

Oh friend, I am so so sorry for your loss. Gosh, my heart aches for you right now. Sending virtual hugs!

Shannon says:

Aww, so sorry for your loss! I loved seeing your photos of him, he made me smile…

losing a pet/best friend is so hard ): keep your head up mama!

Audrey says:

I’m so sorry! We had adopted a kitten a few years ago, and after we had him for 2 months he got sick and the vet couldn’t figure out what was wrong. We had to put him to sleep, it was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to consciously make a decision on. I feel for you. I’m sure Kitty will get some good miles of thoughts from you.

Judy Westacott says:

Kristen, I am sooo sorry to hear about Kitty. Losing a dearly-loved pet is so hard. He is at peace now. My deepest condolences. I am sure Kitty is aware of how much you loved him. Praying that words will comfort you while you take the time to digest all of this. Hugzz!

Karen Atwood says:

I’m so sorry about Kitty. My heart aches for you.

Tanya says:

Iam so sorry to hear about your Kitty. Fur balls (or no fur)are our family and I totally know how u feel. I lost my last cat in my arms while trying to get him to a vet in the middle of the night. Not fun. My heart goes out to you Kristen.

Tracy Levine says:

Kristin,
    I am so very sorry to you and your family!! Time will heal much of the pain and you will have only fond memories that make you smile. I will send some prayers for healing and peace. Best wishes!!

Mary Ann says:

So, so sorry for the loss of your Kitty. Having him for 14 years was a blessing that goes by too quickly. It is hard to imagine life without our beloved pets. My heart goes out to you.

oh friend!!!! I’m so sorry. I’m sending you a HUGE virtual hug and covering you in prayers today. Love you!

Laura W. says:

Very sorry to hear this. It’s never easy to lose a pet, but especially when it’s sudden. I hope you find someone that you can talk through your feelings and emotions with!

Lena says:

My condolences. A pet is like a member of the family and it is always tough losing them. I always think of this one saying when I think about the love we have for our pets; “They are a part of your life and you are their whole life.” I send you comforting thoughts and hugs.

Michelle says:

So sorry to read this news. We lost our dog to cancer a few years ago, and I never knew till then how tough it is to lose a special pet. Sending hugs to you…

Oh no I am so sorry! It is heart wrenching to lose a pet! Thoughts and prayers are with you!

lexa says:

I am so sorry for your loss. Our pets are part of our family and it does not make it any easier to deal with the loss just because it is an animal.

ohh I’m so sorry. I remember this with my very first pet that I got all on my own…it was beyond difficult and I still miss him to this day. I am glad you had so many wonderful years and memories though

Oh my gosh I am so sorry, pets are like family members. Thinking of you.

Liz A says:

Oh, sweet Kitty! I’m so sorry, his pics and stories always made me smile. Thinking of you, big hugs!

Shaunna says:

Losing a pet is sooo hard. All they do is love. They wait at home for you and love you.
    Hang in there Mama. Sending prayers your way for comfort.

MelissaC says:

so so sorry to hear this. Knew something was different lately…you go on and cry and miss him, you have to go through the grieving. Hoping some healing begins soon.

Melissa says:

Sending you all the hugs & all the love, so sorry for your loss. 🙁

thinking of you!!! Very sorry for your loss. Hang in there, he is in a better place now!

Amanda says:

I’m so sorry to hear this. Sending some prayers up for you. ((hugs))

Allyssa says:

I am very sorry for your loss, but know that he will always be with you in your heart and on this blgo!

Marcia says:

Sending prayers and hugs your way, losing a fur baby is heartbreaking. Thinking of you friend!

Allison says:

Can’t even begin to exprese how sorry I am for your loss. It is absolutely heartbreaking to lose a pet. It is nice that you have such great memories of him.

So sorry! Big hugs to you and your family.

Cassie B says:

Oh Kristin. I’m so sorry to hear. Pets become such a part of our lives and who we are. <3

Emily says:

Oh, man. Little fur, or furless ;), friends are such a huge part of our lives. And our hearts. I will keep you and your boys in my prayers.

Nicole says:

Oh Kristin, so sad to hear about Kitty. He was a sweet little guy who always made me smile when reading your blog. You’re not alone in grieving him (so many people who read your blog loved him). I hope you find comfort in all the sweet comments about him for this post (and other posts).

Laura P says:

Oh no, I’m so sorry for your loss! I know what it feels like to lose a beloved pet, it’s very hard. Big hugs to you.

Janet says:

Oh Kristin, I am so sad to hear of the passing of your beloved Kitty, and so sorry for your pain in the wake of this loss. I too, lost my 17 1/2 year old calico seven months ago & miss her terribly.. and it’s a wonderful tribute to miss a furry family member so much. Some years ago I read “Marley and Me” and this passage seemed to stay with me and offered what little comfort there is… (misquoting, but you’ll get the idea) ‘When we have, and love, an animal family member it will always end in sadness and tears, because they just don’t live as long as we do.’ Holding you close in my heart.

Erin says:

Oh, Kristen… I am so very sorry about Kitty! Losing a pet is so terrible. I understand and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. XOXO

Becky McD's mom says:

So very sorry! Feel compelled to send my sympathy along with all the rest. Take care!

Sarah says:

Sorry for the loss. Hugs and Kisses sent your way

So, so, so sorry for your loss!!! Losing a pet is losing a family member and I’m so sorry you have to go through this! 🙁 Sending virtual hugs and prayers your way!

Dawn says:

Kristin,
    Sorry to hear the bad news! I know exactly how you feel – I lost Buster (my first cat) 2 years ago and I cried every night for a few weeks. So many good memories with him. The pain will go away with time and only the happy memories Kitty gave you will remain 🙂

Michelle Kim says:

Many prayers for comfort for you! I’m getting a little misty-eyed just thinking about not seeing my furry friend everyday. It’s hard… my parents had to give my cats away when I was in college and I was SUPER sad. Every time I saw a lump on the bed, it reminded me of when my cats would sleep there in the winter… or every little shadow would make me turn and expect a cat to walk around the corner. I know it’s so hard to say goodbye, but you definitely made a wonderful tribute to his life. Love the link of the past post on Kitty 🙂

Julie says:

I am so very sorry for your loss. Fur babies are such an important part of our lives and our hearts. I am even more sorry that you feel alone in missing him. Know lots of us in the virtual world are sending you positive vibes. Hugs.

Janice says:

I am so sorry for your loss. Our pets are our families. They do more for us then one can realize. I have a dog and have had her for 10 years. I couldn’t imagine life without her. She is my BFF and family. Much love and thoughts are being sent your way.

I am so sorry for your loss. It must be especially hard to feel alone in your grief. Not everyone can understand. We lost our 14 year old buddy (canine) last week too. It’s hard.

Tracy Carson says:

I am so sorry, Kristen. Loosing a pet is so very difficult. Praying for you!

Lydia says:

Oh no! This is such sad news. I’m going to miss seeing his pics. I’m truly sorry for your loss. I have a cat that I lay with EVERY DAY… at least for a few minutes and cannot imagine not having him. Stay strong!

Denise says:

So sorry 🙁

Tonia says:

You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Take time to heal. Kitty will always be with you.

Sorry K…Malama pono ‘e. You’re in my thoughts and prayers…you and your family. Stay blessed fren.

Meagan says:

Losing a pet is like losing a child. My dog passed away 3 years ago, and it still feels like yesterday. I still tell my parents on the phone to “kiss [him] goodnight” and then I realize he’s still gone. I still think he’s going to be laying right behind the door when I open it. I don’t think it’s something you can ever really get over, but you learn to move on in different ways. I’ve come to a point where I’m ok with it. But to this day I can’t really think about it too much. I still have his puppy picture in my Bible! I hope you can find someone who “understands” a little more. I know how it is to really want to talk about something and there isn’t anyone to REALLY gets it.

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry Kristin!!! Now I understand from your story about Kitty why he is always by your side & looking at you & waiting for you… HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!! I wish I was there to give you a real one!!!!

I’m SO sorry for your loss. We had to put our dog down a few weeks ago, too. You never stop missing those special pets. Find comfort in the memories and the wonderful life you gave Kitty. Sending love xxx

Kristin A says:

As a fellow animal lover I understand your loss. I wish you peace and hope the loving memories give you comfort. As with anything time is the only thing that will help. I will raise a glass in Kitty’s honor tonight. Hugs. – Kristin

Sending my love to you all, Kitty will be missed. <3

OMG I’m so so so sorry for your loss. Losing a pet is so incredibly hard. My pets are my best friends and it’s never easy. Sending you all my love and hugs <3

Terry says:

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my dog after 12 years together, and it was like losing a child. You really need to take the time to let yourself mourn. Kitty was a member of your family. My prayers are with you.

SamanthaK says:

So very sorry to hear about your loss of Kitty. Pets are a member of the family and are just as tough to lose. It is definitely a huge adjustment after they are gone as well–you don’t realize how much time you spend with them and how much they are a part of your daily routine until they are gone. Sending hugs and prayers your way!

SamanthaK says:

PS Your boys look so cute and fashionable 🙂 We bought our nephews ‘muddy boots’ last spring for their birthdays and last summer no matter how hot it was out, they were wearing their muddy boots everywhere. Kids can get away with wearing most anything!!

natasha says:

Oh God bless. My heart is aching even though I only could love Kitty virtually. I actually have some of his “selfies” downloaded.

My prayers and blessings are with you.

Sam says:

So very very sorry for your loss! It seems like kitty had a great full life! He had such great facial expressions in your photos, he must have been quite the force of a personality. I hope you’re doing OK. Big hugs across the internet.

Joy says:

Kristin, I am so, so very sorry for your loss. And so sudden…that’s just terrible. I always loved seeing photos of Kitty on your blog and will miss seeing him. You are in my thoughts.

holly says:

So sorry you lost Kitty. One of my kinder students loves flat kitty. It made us laugh for a long time. Will miss seeing him in your updates.

Miki says:

I FEEl for you during your time of loss. I want you to know that you aren’t alone. We all have lost a fur friend past urgently. Know that you need to give your love and affection to another animal. Of course it will never be the same but the love you have for animals needs to be passed on to a loving animal who needs someone like you in their life. Stay strong and pass the love on 🙂 Thinking of you!

I’m so sorry to hear about Kitty! It’s so hard to lose a pet, especially when they have been a part of your life for such a long time!

I am so sorry for your loss! Animals hold such a special place in our hearts and our lives.

Amanda says:

I don’t comment a lot on your blog, but I do read and even though I’m not a cat person, I can feel your pain and sadness in this post. It’s OK to be sad – even if you are the only one in your family. It’s OK to cry and be down for a week (or two – or however long you need).

I hope you allow yourself to soak in all the love from your readers and take this time to really take care of yourself – physically and emotionally. Sending you a hug!!!

Jen Rose says:

Another person that reads your blog but never comments until now. So, so sorry to hear about this. I have 2 kitties and I know how much you can love an animal and Im sorry that it went so fast. You are in my thoughts.

elizabeth says:

i’m so sorry!! take the time you need. thinking of you!

Jen says:

Our family dog just got hit by a car yesterday and he died. I 100% understand and feel your pain.

Ashley says:

you have a lot of readers who will also miss kitty. so, so sorry for your loss.

Alicia says:

I just saw your post and it looks like everyone has said, the same thing I would have said. Just the same, I am so, so, so, sorry for your loss. Yes, pets are just like any other member of the family, so when one passes on, it hurts just as much. I know you also know, that you can be assured, you gave Kitty a wonderful like and he is in a better place now ❤️

Tanya says:

So sorry to hear about Kitty! I know how hard it is to lose a pet and I so don’t look forward to that day as my boys have pretty much grown up with their 2 dogs. Praying for peace for you and your family!

RunEatRepeat says:

I’m sorry 🙁

Tracy says:

You’re not alone, Kristin! We’ll all miss Kitty and his appearances on the blog. Losing a pet is a very difficult and true loss. My heart goes out to you! xoxo

D.J. says:

Sending you lots of uplifting vibes and prayers!

Rae says:

I’m a long time reader, Kristin. Haven’t commented before but felt I needed to. I’m so sorry about your losing Kitty. I cannot imagine how hard that must be. My husband and I have our first dog, although I’ve loved cats and dogs (and really, all animals) for years. When I hear something like this, it brings that topic to the surface. I have truly enjoyed seeing your photos — it is clear Kitty was very loved and had a great family! I have been thinking of you. Sending you a big hug from WI.

Mindy says:

Hey lady…I have been meaning to sit and write you after I read this post on my phone. I’m soooo sorry!!! I remember the day you were ordering Kitty online and asking, “Should I get the red one or the blue one?” Red or blue!!!??? And then when you went to pick him up at the airport at curbside pickup was questioning if that was really a “cat” or a “rat”!!!! I have many many fond memories of Kitty. One of them being how he got his name and it stuck so well with him. Those were great days living in Cbad together. Chloe and Kitty loved each other so and it was so fun watching them play together.

I send you huge hugs and love. He lived a LONG life!!!! You and the boys were blessed to have him for so long. To think you had Kitty before Andrew was in your life!!!!

Miss you and think about you often. Hope all is well and I’d love to connect soon.
    Love ya~
    Min (the roomie who knew about Kitty) 🙂

FRIEND!!! I Miss you so darn much. Thanks for writing this. If anyone understands (and put up with) Kitty it’s you. Dang I miss him. Love ya times a million. Can we hang out before school starts for you? I want to hang out with the Mrs. 🙂 Huge hugs!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah says:

I’m so, so, sorry about Kitty. I love your blog and I am a little behind in reading posts. As a a “Mom” to 3 cats, I know what you are going through. And I truly loved and enjoyed your posts about Kitty. ((hugs)). I was always pulling my husband aside to show him your pictures. I know it’s sad and you hurt, but you have you memories and you know Kitty isn’t hurting anymore. When you are ready, look up Rainbow Bridge. It has always helped me.

1. […] my daily routine. I haven’t been dehydrated or felt under the weather (just mentally tired from the whole Kitty thing) and my energy levels are […]