What I’ll Be…….

Not a bad view to come out to after teaching classes tonight, right?

2014-09-29 18.32.40

Oh and I taught that step combination tonight and it went over pretty well. Phew.

I’m currently snacking on this mint chocolate chip Yasso bar.

2014-09-29 21.22.25IMG_4716

It’s pretty tasty. I’m about ready to go to bed, but just had to get a few things done.

Let’s just make this post nice and snappy, shall we?

Since I didn’t officially celebrate National Coffee Day today, I’ll definitely be celebrating is some way or another tomorrow to make up for it.

Did you celebrate? Did any coffee places have any specials or anything?

I’ll definitely be using my two new spin songs for at least the next couple of weeks. The songs are these three:

2014-09-29 22.05.02

I’ll write out what I do with them since I have to write it out for my next class anyway. Music make or breaks a spin class and these definitely made today’s class.

I’ll definitely be making taco pie again for another date night and be smart and make a whole his and hers side. Can you guess which is which.

I will also be buying this cheap wine we had with the taco pie again. Dang it was good and I’m pretty sure it was less than $7 at Vons.

I will always pour my wine glasses like this which is the opposite of how Dad pours wine.

I’ll also be eating the carbalicious plate of goodness pretty much every single day for now until the end of the year since kabocha squash and purple sweet potatoes are back in season.

I mean, right?

Simple sweetener free roasted kabocha with Penzeys Cinnamon and Baking Spice  (cut, sprinkle with spice and roast at 425 for 30 or so minutes) with a baked purple sweet potato. I threw on all the toppings because I couldn’t decided: cocnut oil, coconut butter, SunButter, Peanut Free NuttZo, buckwheat honey, molasses, blueberry jam and pure maple syrup.

Yes. It will be done like this many times in the next few months.

I will definitely be wearing these Maui Jim sunglasses I received through a campaign with Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series every single day to try to look cool.

IMG_4676IMG_4677IMG_4681IMG_4679IMG_4684

Oh hey, just practicing my “cool” face.

I actually wore them last week to the little Run With Meb event, but the sun went down right as I got there so ran with them in my hand the whole time. Ha ha. Now that’s cool.

(I saw them on Amazon too. They are the Rainbow Falls Women’s Sunglasses.)

I’ll definitely be in bed within the next 10 minutes. Yes, yes I will.

2014-09-28 22.33.21

Thank you Carol for this picture. I freaking LOVE sock monkeys (and the Muppets).

Good night!

What will you be eating everyday for the next few months of fall?

Did you celebrate National Coffee Day?

Comments

Jennifer Mykytiuk says:

I am so glad you posted your kaboucha squash recipe today. I was just wondering what to do with one after I found out we will get one in. Our CFA box this weekend. It’s like you read my mind! So excited to try it for the first time.

natasha says:

Kabocha on this coast too. Can’t stop buying them!

I also found purple cauliflower and it’s amazing. Seriously if you can find some try it…it tastes different than the white one though I can quite pinpoint how. Plus it looks stupendously cool (:

Becca says:

Omg I LOVE Kabocha!!!! I eat butternut or kabocha every. single. day. It’s so addicting that I ate 5 cups yesterday and I still have a kabocha food baby. :)

Mindy says:

LUCKY YOU!!! Love those sunglasses. We wear Maui Jim in our house and just love them. Those are SUPER cute:)
    That taco pie looks too good. Will definitely be trying that recipe!

I love squash all year but especially in the fall. I have almost every variety in my house now! I feel like I can’t go wrong with it because it seems to go with everything. And every day is coffee day for me – 3 kids will do that!

I didn’t really celebrate National Coffee Day….to me EVERY day is coffee day….except for the days I spill on myself than its…A bummer of a Coffee Day! I did hear on the radio this morning that EVERY Tuesday Holiday Gas Stations give away free 12oz. coffees….and since I am cheap and LOVE free things (especially coffee) I will probably be going there on my way to my girls’ cross country meet later. ;-)

Kathee says:

I still have oodles of Tomatoes from my garden to eat. I love fresh tomatoes with olive oil and feta cheese.
    I had coffee, twice yesterday. My usual with half and half and splenda. Delish!

No coffee day for me – I don’t drink coffee.
    I like my wine glass full, too and if it’s not quite cold enough then I have no problems tossing in a couple of ice cubes – glad we have the same thoughts on wine!!!

I had my Maui Jim’s stolen ages ago & never could afford to replace them – great glasses!

Every day is coffee day here! :)

taco pie looks amazing! Love your blog! :)

Tricia says:

Thanks for the spin instructor tips! I’m going to training later this month and I’m nervous about putting together routines so all the advice helps!